ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

It was all so weird. Waking up in an unfamiliar room, walking through an endless dark hallway just to end up in a familiar setting? The outside of the building looked familiar. At the back of his head, he knew where he was yet at the same time no. He walked into a forest, barely able to see in front of him. Sun rose not long after the young boy set out for his trip. It gave a bit of light to the path he chose to walk. The air was warm meaning it was summer. The trees were bright green and the flowers swayed below their leaves. The morning crept closer while a small dot appeared. It seemed like a lively town.

Walking closer towards the town, a sweet scent hugged the boy. It smelt fresh and untainted. It lured the boy closer and closer till he hit the detailed town. The houses were small yet decorated and the stores stood out the most. The stores were colourful with an eye catching design. There were many places to go into, none the boy chose. He got to a big building at the end of the town. The building looked something like out of a fairytale. It had a carefully designed exterior with minimal yet catching colour scheme. Trees and flowers flourished around the place. Upon entering the fresh smell yet again swirled around. The source of the smell were the springs covered with blossoms. The young boy kept his feet moving until he met a girl with a yellow yukata. She was also the one who greeted the young boy.

"Hello there! How may I help you today!" Her warm smile calmed the confused boy. It took a while for him to answer but the girl was patient and waited for him.

"Um, help me. I woke up in a weird place and I don't remember anything," it took the girl by surprise. At first she froze but then she instantly turned to help the lost one.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt or feel any pain?" The boy shook his head and the girl took in a deep breath.

"Come with me, I'll bring you to a room. There we can figure everything out!" The girl took the young boys hand and led him behind a cloth covered opening. Behind the colourful cloth were rooms. It seemed as it was a whole house behind the beautiful bath house. A few workers walked by while greeting the girl that led the boy.

A few more passed rooms until one room came closer. The two entered and the girl closed the sliding door. She took a deep breath in, then out. Coming closer to the burgundy boy, she sat him down near a small table in her room.

"So, can you elaborate on how you got here?" The girl softly ask, she didn't want to frighten the meek boy.

"Well, all I know is that I woke up in a big building. It had weird winding hallways that seemed to go on forever. I wondered through them till I found the exit. It was night so I decided to leave as quickly as I could. I don't know what could have happened if I didn't leave. I soon found myself wandering through a dark forest. It felt like somebody was watching me until the sun came and washed the fear away. It was then when I saw your small town. I headed there and wandered even more until I stumbled over here," burgundy boy told his story in a short and quick way. It said everything from what he remembered.

"Is there anything you remember that's not today?" A silence closed in as he thought for a while. He made a couple of faces, trying to remember anything from his past. He opened his eyes looking at the girl in the yellow yukata. She had a hopeful look in her eyes, but a head shake said everything needed to be said.

"How about this! Try to remember your name or age!" The girl exclaimed with a happy look. Every person knows their name and age off by heart. Again. The young boy tried to remember one small detail that would tell him of his past. Of himself.

Fifteen

"Fifteen."

"Fifteen? Aha! Fifteen! You're fifteen! You remembered! You remembered!" The girl happily bounced around. This brought a smile to the boys face, he joined in with her.

"Fifteen! Anything about your name?" The boy shook his head.

"I only remember Ta and Ka," the boy meekly said.

"Ta? Ka? Hmmmmmm," The girl thought hard for a moment. She took a seat on the tatami mats and thought for a moment. "Ta, Ka, Ta, Ka..." the boy scooted closer to listen to her murmurs.

"Taka, your name will be Taka! Since you can't remember anything else, you'll be Taka! Fifteen who's lost and can't remember anything from his past!" She smiled happily. It made the boy flourish on the in side. He felt like he belonged here. Like a calling of a sort he didn't know.

"So what do I do now? I'm Taka, a fifteen year old boy," he leaned back. Well, he remembered something. But not his home or his family if he had one. His friends if he had any. Nothing came to him. He knew nothing, meaning he can't really live on his own or go anywhere since he doesn't remember anything.

"How about you stay here and work with me! This is a lovely place and you'll love it for sure!" The offer sounded nice. It was the best if the boy stayed here. Taka wouldn't mind spending his life in this place. The town was beautiful and the bath house was magnificent!

"Okay, I'll stay here with you," he smiled and the girl squealed! She happily ran out of the room with the boy. The two ran around the whole place. Kiki introduced the place and even the people to Taka.

...

"What do you mean he's gone?!"

"I'm sorry, he wasn't here when I went to do the daily checks."

"This can't be! He's been asleep for moths! He couldn't have just disappeared!"

"I'm sorry-"

"Sorry won't fix this! You were the one who put him in this state! If it wasn't for your stupidity he would still be here and walking!"

"Please calm down!"

"You want me to calm down, when my brother is gone!? How delusional are you! I've been calm! Not anymore! I can't believe you all! This is stupid! I should've never listened to him! I should've talked my brother out of going to that god forsaken place. Look where that got us. Only pain and suffering. If we never left our house we would've been living just fine on our own. This was a horrendous decision. I wish for no one to follow our path. No one!"

"Please! Stop! Don't say that!"

"Damn you all! You all only brought more suffering to my brother! He has done nothing but protect and work his whole life! And you all just had to ruin him! He was so sweet, so loving, caring, compassionate, you devils just had to taint his pure soul. You, you are the cause for all this!"

"What are you doing? Get away! Stop!"

"STOP!"

.................................................................................................................................

Guess who's back! I'm sorry I left on a little hiatus. I had school and it was taking up basically my whole life. I also couldn't find a great chapter idea, so this is what I came up with. This chapter seems like it's a whole different story but it's just what came to me and I can't think of anything else. Please forgive me if everything seems a bit cliche or out of the lines where my story was supposed to go, I really just can't think of anything to go with the story line so I went out of the box and did something else. Please trust me on this one, even if it seems like a K-drama. Yet again sorry and my next chapter should come out soon enough. Bye!

.................................................................................................................................

Word count: 1362