PART 5 CAFE

Junkyu pov

"His a bully in high school in japan ,why don't you know his famous there even here in korea alot of girls even boys want to date him"jihoon said "ahhh really i do not know that"i said scratching my neck "nvm then lets go to our favorite cafe everybody agree!? " Said doyoung in excitement "hey new boy wanna tag along?"said jihoon and whos that boy we look where he looking and i see the cold face again while he's on his phone ending his call to who someone his calling, oh gosh this park jihoon!!i don't want to tag along with him in gonna cryyy "Where?"haruto said in acokd voice "In cafe near in the dorms here where junkyu live"said jihoon minding his business talking to the tall guy and i just uughhh why did he have to tell that where i live uughhh it's so frustrating"oh really is junkyu gonna cone too?"he said i look at him in confused that why would he ask that if I'm gonna come "of course ,so are you going with us?"said doyoung in excitement and me being so frustrated that I'm ready to be dead right now "ok I don't have any other plan today "said haruto while his walking closer to us"ok then lets go"jihoon said "where gonna walk if you don't mind because we love walking going to that cafe and that cafe it's just near in here" said doyoung i look at haruto if he will agree not to take a ride because i know his rich and if he disagree i will be the happiest man eve but"of course I don't mind i love walking to"haruto said then i lower my head in a sigh"did you sigh junkyuusiii "haruto said with a smirk on his lips and Everyone looking at me "no no no i was just breathing loudly you know hehehe"i said and scrath my neck in embarrassment "ok lets walk ,let get it!!!!!

Hi guys sorry for a slow update btw hope you like this thank you for reading bye!!!wooosshhhh......🌠🌠🌠🌠🐨🦋