Alice Moves In

Kate
Alice asked to move in with me at Escala. At first I was a bit hesitant but after talking to Elliott he said as long as she doesn't cause issues like Denise has.
Alice
I start packing to move into Escala with Kate. I couldn't stand Denise and am glad Kate moved out after two weeks Denise showed her true colors. I knew it wouldn't take long. Mom and dad were mad because of her move to live with Denise. They told her not to sign the lease or for utilities, they insisted she not get into any contracts with her. So she didn't which was one big battle and now Denise thinks she can tell Kate who she can allow to date.
Kate
It took a week for Alice to get everything moved in to her room. Dad liked the move and paid to assure we could stay there. He signed the lease and got utilities in his name. He had us get nice furniture as well. Turned us loose with his credit cards. Elliott and I went shopping with Alice. We bumped into another set of twins who had just moved into a bigger apartment on the tenth floor. The Steele twins are attending the same college as we are.
Alice
They moved in not long ago and they have jobs to help pay for college. We are very close in age just a couple of months apart. Kate and I are working at Kavanagh Media and working our way up while attending college. Anastasia and Colleen are working as cleaning staff for the newest luxury hotel opening this month. Their dad is a bodyguard and security for GEH International and the apartment comes with the job. Their mother is on trial for killing her lover. And a number of other things. Their father's divorce was fast tracked through the system. So he is single now. I saw him and he is pretty damn hot for his age. I can see where 5he twins get their looks. I saw their mother and her hair was the only good quality she gave them. I met him during my move and he helped carry a few heavy things for me.
Ray
I am going to need to keep my distance from Alice. She is my daughters age and I am single now, but not looking to go out with anyone that young. Good thing the other security team was helping get things moved in fr her as well. I left as soon as I could. I reported for duty in the penthouse. I am driving Grace Grey this week and Mia is being driven by Sawyer. Mia is getting friendly with Anastasia and Colleen. Now she heard the Kavanagh teens are living here as well. Jason thought it would be better to not drive Mia because my daughters might be with her and it would make choices hard for me as bodyguard and security for Mia. So I am doing a lot of various things in office as well. They trained me with Welch and Barney to do thorough background checks. I have came a long way from driving a cab in the last year. Life has gotten better and I definitely am not looking to date a teenager. I want someone who has similar things in common and no longer wants children. I love the girls but not wanting to be father to a newborn. I can admire pretty young women, but I know that they want the white picket fence and babies. Well not all do, but most.
Alice
Ray helped a little but left quickly after I got flirty. The other security people helped a lot and went back to work soon afterward. Kate and I finally got the new things all moved in and we found out that Anastasia and Colleen were great cooks. We visited often. Well when they were available. Dad finally asked if they would teach us to cook. So they did try.
Kate
Elliott comes over a lot and even joins us at the Steele's to have a home cooked meal. Gail has sent food packages to us as well. Dad finally hired a friend of Gail's to be our housekeeper and cook. She stays in the staffs quarters. Robin Jones is excellent at her work. I noticed she likes Ray Steele. I think Alice has a thing for him as well, but he has made it clear that he isn't interested in her because of her age. Dad has spoken to her and tried to change her mind about going after him. He is now working at GEH main office instead of the penthouse. Christian's idea. Elliott has invited me to meet his parents. I am a little nervous since I am eight years his junior. He found out by asking me my age not long after we met. He has told me absolutely no drinking alcohol until I am 21 and he and I will be okay. But he can't and won't go to jail for me drinking alcohol in his presence. I agreed with it and he agreed we could date. He has been getting ribbing about the age difference from various people, but they are just jealous. Alice misses Ray but that is not going to happen ever. Robin has been dating him and keeping it very quiet. I just happen to bump into them at GEH when I picked Elliott up. They asked me to keep it quiet for now.
Alice
I decided to give up on dating Ray because everyone was telling me that he was a good man, but he wanted someone closer to his age. Unfortunately we were born too many years apart. Dad told me that I have plenty of time to meet my soulmate and that Ray wasn't him. He wanted me to live a lot before giving him grand babies and with Ray that was not a possibility. So I just concentrated on getting ready for college and working at Kavanagh Media. I ran into Denise and at first she thought I was Kate. She screamed at me until I let her know I was Alice I told her to stay away from me and Kate for good. She has a new roommate. I wish them good luck.