When It Started

Mark Jessup
I was told that I would need to have a child before I would inherit my family's estate. The gold diggers were lining up and I was trying my best to steer clear of them. When I saw something that caught my attention. A well publicized trial and the woman was very beautiful. I decided to go visit her. We struck a bargain and I got my incubator and she got a way to get out of prison. We found out that she is having triplets. Dana Reed would need to be isolated and well guarded and I made sure of both of them would happen. I could have pulled her out of there, but it was better she stay there and assure the health of the babies. My cousin Lewis somehow got wind of it and was pretty angry. We had a huge fight about it and he took matters in his hands. I was grabbed off the street after my security team was gunned down. I don't know where I am right now. They are keeping in a well maintained place. I can bathe, watch tv and they assure I am healthy. They have a nurse Evans looking after me. My security team survived but they had a long time healing.
Dana Reed
I was given several options by Lewis Jessup and I took the one where he gets me out of prison and I give up the triplets for a home, car and cash for life as long as I keep my mouth shut and stay away from the triplets. I will be watched 24/7 and getting out was my priority, but what happened to Mark?
Lewis
Don't worry about him, he has worried about you. He just wants those babies and nothing else. It is all about money. She agrees and I set things up and finally she goes into labor and we find the right couple to ditch the triplets with. I get everything done and everything moves quickly and DNA tests and birth certificates were all done. It costs a pretty penny to do all of this and Mark is getting angrier and angrier and has stopped eating until we release him. I finally release him. He won't be able to locate his triplets by now. Dana has moved to the other side of the United States thanks to me.
Mark
I finally see daylight and I damn well know Lewis was behind this after finding out Dana Reed was let our of prison and I can't find her or my triplets. Grandpa was so happy to see me he decided to give me my inheritance without me giving him a great grandson or a great granddaughter. Lewis was pretty mad, I have no idea why because he already got his share of the estate. Too bad he couldn't be better about choosing his women. Now I need to find out where my babies are. Lewis has been behind all of this and I know it. There is no doubt he is hiding from me because he knows that I have someone watching him. So far he is laying in the sun with a playboy bunny. I asked them to only send me family kind of photos, but I guess when you get the chance to photo a playboy model nude you do. Grandpa got involved when I told him about everything he decided to have his guys get in on it. What Lewis didn't know is that he will now face our grandfather and his wrath at hiding his great grandchildren from him no matter who their mother is.
Ashford Jessup
Both my sons and wives are dead after someone put a bomb on their airplane. I have a feeling who did it, but can't prove it yet. Once I do he won't be laying in the sun with that playboy bunny but burning in hell. I start on my on investigation and Lewis has not covered his tracks like he hoped he had. I have sent feelers out and I have my best people on it. Soon we have the mother in our grasp and find out where Mark found her. I also found out what Lewis had done to him. I can't keep funding Lewis's bad behavior and I have him brought back from his playboy bunny. Soon my feelers have hit pay dirt. My looking for triplets born in a certain month and in an odd circumstance reached the right person. Mr Welch I have Mark and Lewis fly to Seattle and Dana Reed. The babies will be three months old now. I am assured they are well taken care of and look exactly like mr Steele and his other children.
Raymond
We keep this meeting hush hush and I know Robin and she knows it is about the triplets. We have never given up searching for their real parents. We discovered by accident that we were given fake everything on the triplets. We got guardianship of the triplets to cover ourselves in an emergency situation.
Robin
I will miss my little trio, but they need their real family. I cry, but I take as many photos of them as I can. DNA testing is done and Mark Jessup is their father. Dana Reed is their mother. We pack up their clothes and favorite toys. It is so hard to let go. The meeting of the Jessup family was odd. But you can see the great grandfather is welcoming to his great grandchildren. I notice that Lewis Jessup and Dana Reed could care less about the triplets. Alice joined us because she wanted to write a story on this. Ashford gave the okay, because he wanted to humiliate Lewis and Dana Reed. Ray finally gave in to her requests to write our side of it all. Everyone arrived to give a farewell to the triplets and they have new names now. Ashford told me that he will make they know the truth about our time with them. Lewis was arrested not long after that. Dana was allowed to sign away her rights and she went back to her home.
Alice
I am interested in doing a story about all of this and normally the Jessup family has not allowed us to write about them at all. But the triplets will indeed be missed by everyone. They offered the manny and nannies jobs and offered to move them immediately. They gave Ray and Robin a huge check to pay for their care, but they refused it and said they would do it for any child in need.