An Angry Denise

Denise
Your brother just got up got dressed and left without saying much to me. Is he always like that?
Elliott
I think so. Didn't he tell you he is only interested in sex and nothing else. He has no plans to get married or have children. I hug Kate and I don't tell her that I don't want marriage or kids either. Denise asked for his number but I explain that I can't give his number out. He usually asks for numbers if he wants to see them again. Mom and dad hate that we do this, but women do it as well. So it's not like we are the only ones that love and leave them. Women do the same. I call to get picked up, and find out that my ride is already here. Kate gives me her number and I put it in my wallet and send her a text with my number. I kiss her at the front door and tell her to call me later and we might get together. Denise hands me her number and asks I give it to Christian. I assure her I will, but don't hold her breath about him calling.
Kate
I had fun. He kisses me again. I watch as he goes down the stairs to the waiting car. It looks like Christian has picked him up. I hope mom and dad don't get mad because of our age difference. I just turned 18 and headed to college soon. Alice is living with mom and dad until college starts. She doesn't like Denise at all.
Christian
I see you enjoyed yourself, so did I but she is definitely not going to be interested in occasion romp.
Elliott
She gave me her number to give to you, so you are correct she isn't going to settle for an occasional romp. I like Kate, but I get the idea she is the same age as Mia. I let Christian know that I am going to see Kate again.
Christian
You do know she is the same age as Mia and was out drinking with a fake ID. Don't allow her to drink alcohol while with you.
Elliott
She didn't drink last night, she made it look like it, but I checked and it was soda or juice. I have some interviews for the new hotel today. Want to sit in on them with me?
Christian
I guess it wouldn't hurt to see who is applying.
Anastasia
My interview is at eleven am and Colleen's is at eleven thirty am. We drive over in the car I bought sonI could get back and forth to school. Colleen is going to need to get a car as well. We go to the interviews and we walk in and are asked to have a seat. Soon I am lead to the office they are interviewing us at. The Grey brothers are interviewing me yippee such a thrill.
Christian
I laugh when I see miss Anastasia Steele walk into the room for the first interview of the day. I look at Elliott and laugh. You're hired. Report to HR
Elliott
Welcome aboard Anastasia.
Christian
Guess who is next. Colleen is next should we just hire her and send her to HR as well?
Elliott
Might as well. They have been working in our other hotel before we bought it.
Colleen
I walk in and I already know who is interviewing us. They just hire me and send to HR on Monday. I smile and say thank you. I walk out and Anastasia is waiting for me and we head home and get ready for our last day at the other hotel. The rumors are getting out of hand about mom being in jail for killing Stephen Morton. We just clean and ignore all the rumors.
Elliott
We get through the rest of the interviews and get supper. I invite Kate to join us at Christian's apartment. Christian tells me not to allow Denise to join us. He is so not in the mood to let her know that he only wanted to have sex with her and nothing else. I couldn't get Kate to come out for supper because Denise was crying over Christian. I can't believe that someone can get that emotional over one night with a person. So he was right about her wanting more than what he offered her. Kate said she would try for another day.
Kate
I hated not seeing Elliott but Denise was very upset, but that is not going to keep going on. I will nit sacrifice myself to soothe her everyday. I wanted to come over to see Elliott but Denise put a damper on that. This isn't going to happen again.
Christian
I knew it, I knew Denise would pull this stunt and Kate would fall for it. I tell Elliott that she will try to break them up if they start seeing each other regularly. It is a stupid thing to do and very selfish of her. Elliott decided to go pick Kate up and get her away from Denise.
Kate
The bell rings and it is Elliott he asks to come up to see me. Denise is angry, but I want to see Elliott.
Denise
You are allowing him up after what his brother did to me. You do it and our friendship is over.
Kate
Really Denise, then I guess our friendship is over. Because I will not give you power over who I see and when I see them because his brother treated you in what you consider a bad way. Elliott didn't treat me badly and I won't end things because of you. So should I move out after all you are creating a hostile living arrangement not me.
Elliott
I walk in after Kate opens the door and Denise tells me I am unwelcome here.
Kate
Elliott I need help moving out of here this person thinks she has the right to tell me who I can see and who I can't see. Even my parents don't do that to me.
Elliott
Let me get sone movers here immediately you can stay in an apartment in Escala if you want. Are you on the lease here?
Kate
No thank God I listened to dad and refused to sign the lease as well. In four hours we have everything out and I am living on the ninth floor of Escala. We order food and enjoy peace and quiet.
Denise
I can't believe she moved out and now I need a new roommate to help with the rent and utilities.
Christian
I call Elliott and he said he is borrowing one of the units on the ninth floor so Kate has a place to live now. Okay but make she doesn't allow Denise into the building please.
Elliott
Oh they are no longer friends, you were right she wanted her to break things off with me.