Investigators

Unknown woman
I can't believe that someone has my triplets. I had no choice they moved quickly and got me out of there quickly after my triplets were born. I don't even know what sex they were they got me in the room and out of the room fast. I barely saw the two others in the room before they got me out of there and cleaned up the babies and then filled out what the guy told them to put in the birth certificates as the father and mothers names. They were very busy, too busy to really notice much but trying to get the babies safely delivered and move on to the next mother to be. Nurse Evans was calling me by some other name. I still don't know what is going on and why the man wanted me to do all this but it was my price to get out of prison. I am not allowed to contact them or see them at all.
Unknown man
Hopefully she won't want her triplets back. She can't know that she got pregnant by an heir to a multi billion dollar company. Her freedom for her surrogacy. Only a few people know about this and we can't have heirs born of a prisoner. We also know the father of these three died in a car crash and had not left any instructions regarding these triplets. The Jessup family will never know if I have my way. My cousin was an idiot. I just found out about this deal with this woman to have his children. He was to take them right after birth. He put us in this situation. I have cleaning his messes for a long time and this one is a lifetime worry. We can't have that woman have any control of the Jessup fortune. Did I pick the daffiest nurse in the hospital and the name Dale Evans. Grandpa watched old shows and was crazy about Dale Evans for some reason. She was supposed to put Dana Reed in a private room and then we were going to choose the name now the couple might recall what both the nurse and the mother will look like. I got the cctv cameras turned off before and after the babies arrival. The birth certificates were easy. Dale delivered the triplets. Then we made sure everything was good. It didn't take much to get things taken care of. Dr Grey getting involved nearly screwed things up. But we got that handled as well. Unfortunately I had to make sure my people were right on top of everything. Now to get my butt back to the hard work of laying on the beach.

Raymond
I am shaking my head and can't believe we saw two, how are we the parents of five. I am bit in the tooth, but I am not senile. There was a woman who gave birth to triplets and then Robin gave birth to our twins.
Robin
I can't believe that the DNA say these are our babies. They look just like Ray, but I know he didn't cheat on me and there was another woman in the room. But the tests say I am there mother. Did I blackout and have three babies before I had the twins. There was no cctv cameras on for the early morning before we arrived and until after we left with the five babies. I feel like Angela might have felt when she was left with babies that weren't hers. I guess we will eventually find out something about this down the line. Maybe the real mother will come forward. These might not be our, but they need love, care and to be treated like they are ours until we find out who they really belong to.
Anastasia
It is not funny, but it is like these things seem to happen to the Steele family. I don't know if this is a blessing or something else, but I now have five siblings. Colleen is shaking her head at the story of going in thinking you are only going to have twins and end up with five.
Christian
Welch is stymied by this bizarre story. Whoever is behind this has to have money to handle everything they did. Raymond talked to dad and my whole legal department. We have no idea who the woman was but two people saw her give birth to triplets and leave. They can't find nurse Evans who delivered the babies. Both the mother and the nurse disappeared. No video records of them even being there. The DNA tests were ran three times by three different labs and it comes back that Robin and Raymond are all five babies parents. Their signatures were on all five birth certificates.
Grace
I am stymied and I am a doctor. There is no way Robin was carrying five babies. But when I went back through her medical records things were blurry in the sonograms. Someone changed these records but I can't prove it, since hippa. Right now we are having to deal with all kinds of fallout from the cctv footage being down for so long and charts electronic and otherwise not having the correct information in them. Luckily it is only the patients who were in on those days that have issues. Ray had a vasectomy and his records say he cancelled the appointment. He definitely had one though. He had his doctor confirm it after everything that has happened.
Colleen
We have seen all five of the babies and there is no doubt that they all look like Ray. Thomas thinks like we all do is that someone had sone very serious money and skilled people to pull this off.
Carrick
We have been working on whether something like this has ever happened before, but I think this is a new one on us. The hospital had a baby boom that day and no one could keep up with all the births that day. Everything that could happen happened that day.