Kate's Transfer

Kate
I transferred to New York and was able to get into a college near where I live and work now. Mom and dad don't like that I chose to do this, but since I need a new start it was better for me to get away from Seattle to do it. I guess Elliott has gone back to his playboy habits, at this point he really should stop it, but some don't stop. Oh well I have thrown myself into my college studies and work. I miss Robins food.
Elliott
I heard about Kate's move through Anastasia and she said she thought I knew about it already. I didn't and I am not happy about it now. I thought we might get back together, but she is not going to be here for us to try again. I don't think she would come back to me at this point. Christian said that I am wasting valuable time by not flying to New York and making her my wife since I am pouting so much. He said he was taught a very good lesson by Anastasia and he will never do that again. Where he might have three women chasing after him, Anastasia had twenty men chasing after her. Which included a couple of billionaires who were hoping he would screw it up and Anastasia dumped him. Well they heard and they flew out to take her to dinner.
Christian
I might need to kidnap my brother and hog tie him while the minister performs the wedding. Anastasia stopped me from doing it after Elliott got drunk and came crying at my door about missing Kate. He had his date very angry and told his security team to get him out of her apartment before she hurts him. Sawyer wasn't very happy about that but he figured he better bring him to my home to handle and I gave Sawyer the rest of the night off.
Elliott
I wake up with a pounding headache and go looking for something for the headache and realize I am at Christian's penthouse. My latest date Delilah Cornwall asked me to dinner and it didn't go well. We had a lot of fun until I called her Kate not once but every time I looked at her. She does sort of look like her, but I each time I mention her name I say Kate. I was drunk when she started hitting me. Finally she got Sawyer to take me home or somewhere other than at her home. That was the last I recalled. Christian slams his hand on the counter and laughs at my grimace and grabbing my head. Gail hands me water and two pills. Anastasia walks in and frowns at me.
Anastasia
Elliott go pack a bag and fight for her rather than whoring around. Do it before it is too late. He eats what Gail puts before him and drinks more water and coffee.
Elliott
Is your Jet in use Christian?
Christian
I will get them to ready it and tell them no alcohol on it at this point. You need to stop getting drunk. Your work is slipping and I had your men pick up the slack. You can't keep denying that you and Kate need each other. Anastasia looks at me and shakes her head no. She knows that Kate has been hurting as well, but she is still trying to get over Elliott. Everyone knows she ran to New York to get away from seeing him.
Elliott
I just get on the jet without any luggage at all. I have her information thanks to Anastasia. They aren't letting her know I am coming. I need to buy wedding rings and get her the diamond engagement ring and I will not take her for granted ever again. I check for my bank cards. Christian
I told the pilot to take Elliott anywhere he wanted to go after New York. I told him that they need a different steward on the jet this time. The one they had can't seem to get it through her head that she is there to work not to flirt. Anastasia wants her to be reassigned to Antarctica. She has been reprimanded way too many times. So I had her demoted to getting the jets cleaned and stocked only. She can thank Anastasia for that.
Elliott
We arrive and I go get rings and flowers along with her favorite perfume. The rings were perfection and I hope she likes them, well loving them would be better. So I buy clothes find a hotel room and clean up. I finally find her office and I find her sitting in her small cubicle and I place the flowers and perfume in her desk and get on one knee. Kate looks up finally and I see a tear in her eye.
Kate
I just get off the phone with Ethan, he has called me with bad news. I need to come home now. Dad has had a stroke and might not survive. I see flowers and my favorite perfume. He gets on one knee and holds out an engagement ring and two matching wedding bands from Cartier. The man's timing is awful, but I say yes to marrying him. I just can't live without him. I tell my assistant I need to leave for an emergency. I ask Elliott if he has access to the GEH jet?
Elliott
We fly to Vegas to get married and back to Seattle. We are only in Vegas long enough to refuel and get married and we are on our way to Seattle. The wedding isn't what I hoped she would get, but we need to get to the hospital.
Ethan
I have went to meet Kate at the hospital entrance and see Elliott holding her hand and I lead them to see dad. She is crying and I tell her the stroke was very bad. The doctors explained everything to Kate. Mom is grabbing dad's and my hand.
Kate
Dad never became conscious and they unplugged his ventilator shortly after I arrived. They were just keeping him on the equipment until we were here to say goodbye to him. It was hearing my dad might not live that made me say yes to Elliott and marry him in Vegas. If not for the thought of losing my dad and then Elliott completely I might not have said yes and married him in Vegas. Sadly we had a funeral to go to and people saw our wedding rings. They were happy for us and sad for my loss at the same time.
Elliott
I stand by her and from here on out through thick and thin. We went back to New York got her things ready to move back to Seattle. Her college credits were transferred back it went smother because of her fathers death. Her job just transferred her back to Seattle. She is living in my apartment with me and I never take her presence for granted. We are looking for a house to live in now. Too many women know where I live. They got the shock of their lives when Kate answered the door and told them to stop coming over because she was my wife and wasn't going to put up with them coming over. I backed her up with we will be calling the authorities if they don't stop bother us. That stopped a few of them.