Prologue

This story contains vulgar and sensitive words, as well as grammatical and typographical errors.

Read at your own risk.

"Lia! Oh my God, you made it!" My friend Kianna kissed me on the cheek.

I hugged her tight, I missed her so much. It's been years since the last time we saw each other.

I can't deny the fact that her features really did look more mature than the last time I saw her. Seeing her elegance now makes me feel like a proud mom.

Her hair was softly curled. She was wearing a blue-green off-shoulder dress that ends only a few inches above her knee, partnered with her cream-colored heels, I gave that to her last year as a birthday present.

"Of course, ako pa ba?" I playfully flipped my hair before giving her a smirk.

I also curled the tip of my long hair. My hair was black with highlights. I decided to have them last month.

I was wearing a dark red thin-strapped dress that fit my body perfectly. It was shorter than what Kianna was wearing. I paired it with a silver purse and silver stilettos.

"Wow, ha. Says someone who's been gone for 4 years." She rolled her eyes at me.

We both laughed at each other before entering the mansion's gate.

She invited me to Kael's party. They've been together for 2 years now. Time flies so fast.
I remember her first time calling me on the phone to ask about love advice.

"Oh my god! Bakit nandito ka?" Ann's eyes widened when she saw me walking toward her.

She was wearing a black leather skirt and a white top and black heels. Her hair was still the same as the last time I saw her.

She hugged me tight, and I hugged her back. I missed them so much.

"Bakit? You don't want me here anymore? Aalis na ako." I pouted at her.

"Gaga, sa tagal mong nawala dito ang kapal ng mukha mong sabihin 'yan." Hinila niya ang buhok ko.

The three of us laughed again.

I missed laughing with them so much, for 4 years I've been longing for them, and their smiles made me feel at ease. I felt like I was home.

I smiled. Home..

"Am I late? I'm so sorry, traffic eh." My sister Nia joined our conversation. She kissed Kianna and Ann on the cheek before turning to me.

She looked mature now. Her hair was a little shorter. She was wearing a black fitted crop top and a white short skirt and a pair of black boot heels.

"I missed you." She hugged me too. I missed her too, I almost cried.

"Corny mo." I playfully rolled my eyes when she let go.

The four of us were complete again, after years of not being together. I left them so I could finish my studies abroad.

Ako lang ang sumama kay daddy papuntang ibang bansa, nagpaiwan si Nia dito dahil ayaw niya raw malayo sa mga kaibigan namin. It was my choice to leave, and besides, we always kept in touch while I was gone.

"There you are."

The four of us looked at Kael. He was holding a glass of liquor in one hand while he approached us.

He walked beside Kianna and immediately held her waist.

I scoffed at them and looked away. Someone used to hold me like that too.