Chapter 8: Universe 6 Saga

Just a month after Freeza has been defeated the three Saiyans are happy to do training even 18 joins in the fun while Whis looks after Riku for a bit since Beerus is busy taking his nap they weren't expecting a visitor, Beerus' twin brother Champa and his companion Vados crash lands near Beerus' main gates waking him up thinking it was the four of them which everyone scattered but Hagisu and 18 doesn't need to worry for their daughter when she's safe with Whis.

Beerus finally stopped attacking when everyone heard and noticed two strong tall doors coming right at them but the doors missed them all and hit two parts of his tree, coming towards them are Champa and Vados coming to visit but mostly out of Champa's boredom and wanted to see what Beerus has been up to.

Everything from the Universe 6 Saga continues as normal until tournament day where there's Goku, Raditz, Hagisu, Piccolo, Tien, and 18 going up against Hit, Frost, Cabba, Caulifla, and Auta Magetta while Kale another Saiyan from Universe 6 joins the supporting group, Goku is mostly hype to see more Saiyans even both his siblings are interested to meet them also Hagisu noticed the shy Saiyan named Kale as she offered her hand to shake but she stayed behind Caulifla.

Caulifla shows off her badass attitude which catches Goku's attention as they hope they go up against each other Hagisu can't help but notice they both act like each other wanting to fight a lot, but there's no more time to think as they all need to go through a test to enter once that's done the tournament is ready to go.

Hagisu went first to take on Frost but just like the original Hagisu instead of Goku getting poisoned she quickly dodged then blasted Frost out of the ring but she couldn't continue without resting she explained that Frost tried to cheat, and she then shorted her stab wound to the ref everyone is shocked to hear Frost's backstory but then Hit knocks him out and keeps an eye on him until his turn comes.

Next up is Piccolo against Auta Magetta this fight goes out just like the original only Piccolo uses Special Beam Cannon to break the barriers then he tackles Auta to be just at the edge of the ring, Piccolo then uses Hellzone Grenade which he aims at Auta's feet breaking the ring making Auta fall to the ground making Piccolo the winner and stays on.

Next up is Cabba but Raditz asks Piccolo to let him take him on so they switch leaving Piccolo to be still taken part, as Raditz takes his turn he asks if Universe 6 Saiyans can transform but Cabba is unsure until Raditz shows him Super Saiyan the match starts as it plays out like the original getting Cabba mad to turn Super Saiyan which pleases Caulifla which she is hoping to take on Goku as she sees more fighting spirit within him.

Raditz wins the match but before Cabba leaves he asks him if he could train him after the tournament which he accepts but then they both hear Caulifla yelling that she wants a turn to fight, Cabba leaves the ring then Caulifla jumps in but before they fight she asks to fight with the other male Saiyan than Raditz which he chuckles and gives her what she wants.

Raditz flew up then stopped before he headed back and looked at Cabba, Raditz turned into his Super Saiyan Blue form he then told Cabba to surpass him then he turned around to let Goku go next, Goku only went Super Saiyan as he felt like she can handle it but he quickly noticed she's a bit worried so instead of proper fighting he is secretly training her throughout the match even Caulifla noticed what he's doing but she didn't care she was enjoying herself with Goku.

During their long fight which seemed like two hours Caulifla couldn't believe to fighting someone as strong as her but just as she was about to kick him out Goku got the better of her and made her super mad that she didn't notice she was a Super Saiyan, Frost wakes up as he sees a chance to get revenge on one of the Saiyans he sneaks off under the ring and then surprises attack Goku poisoned him then beat him up just to make himself feel better.