Jonathan's past and present

Present Day....

Jonathans Pov:

Jonathan woke up sweating. After a few minutes he stood up and somehow found his way to the light switch and turned the light on. Jonathan sat down on his bed and looked at the clock. It was midnight. He tried to remember what I just dreamed.

After some time jonathan remembered what he had just dreamt. There were dogs and somehow a giant marshmallow man. Jonathan remembered that such a thing had happend in 1984, which meant that he was nearly 2 at that time. Jonathan was born in early 1982. To be exact, as Missy told him on the 18.2.1982, maybe that wasn't even correct.

For the last two weeks Jonathan hadn't been able to sleep. He either thought about his parent's divorce or why his mother would leave him at an orphanage. And if he was able to sleep he had those nightmares.The dreams never changed. He didn't want to talk about it with his father. They just didn't have a good bond yet.

Jonathan always had heard about all the ghost stories about the Ghostbusters at the orphanage. But soon this temporary fame faded and nobody knows what the Ghostbusters are up to today. Probably having normal jobs like everyone else. They were his insperation to get his doctor in parapsychology.

Jonathan decided to go downstairs to get a glass of water. Just before he walked into the livingroom he heard the voice of Egon.

-"What do think I'll answer you Janine? IT'S MIDNIGHT!!!!!"

Jonthan stopped and listened carefully.

-"You were a Ghostbuster and their friend. Really Janine? You told me that they think I had gone crazy! I don't want to help them! Ray, Winston and Peter are fine without me and I'm fine without them."

Jonathan didn't listen to the rest of Egon's call with this Janine. He ran up the stairs and closed the door behind him as quietly as possible. After he calmed down a bit he sat down on his bed. His father was a GHOSTBUSTER!! With too many thoughts on his mind Jonathan went to sleep again.

23.10.1981....

Egons POV:

-"I'm sick of your supernatural science shit! We're going to have children and you weren't even happy when I told you!" -"T-t-that's not true." -"Oh right! Why should I believe you? I want divorce Egon and already got the papers here! Some of your money, the apartment and the kids will belong to me! And you won't ever meet the kids! You'll take your science shit and look for a new aparment. I'll give you a few days. I know you don't love me Egon. I'll leave the papers here and you'll sign it and do what I say or I'll get the police involved!"

She left the divorce papers on the kitchen and walked out of their arparment. Egon looked at the papers in pure shock. He didn't even know he could be this shocked. He sat down and signed the papers after reading them. Egon didn't really want to but this choice wasn't his. He couldn't deny all her accusations. Egon didn't love her as much as when they had married but he still loved her. Yes,he hadn't been happy when she told him that she was pregnant but that's just because Egon couldn't imagine myself as a father.....

30.10.1981.....

Egon moved into his new aparment. He left his adress on her kitchen table. Egon still couldn't believe what had happend in the last days. She had literally kicked him out of her life. After some arguments she had agreed to send him pictures of our kids. That's all he'll get he guessed.

1.6.1982...

Missy's Pov:

She had just found a young boy and a letter on our doorstep. He doesn't seem older then 4-5 months.

After Missy had read the letter she was shocked!

Someone really gave up her kid because he was too much like his father! That boys parents had to be monsters then. One seems to be such an asshole that the mother would abandon her child and the other was the one who abandoned her child!

Later the whole staff agreed to take the young boy in.

1.2.2000....

-"Jonathan will turn 18 in only 18 days!" ,Marlene said while she was looking at Johnathan, who was examining stuff trough the microscope Missy bought him as a Christmas present.

-"If he really is like his father, then his father isn't such an asshole as you thought." -"You're right. Jonathan's such a smart boy. Quiet and never showing his emotions but still smart and nice. And if his father is exactly like that, then he would have had a good father." -"If you know the adress of his father why did you never send him to his dad?" -"Well Marlene, at first I thought he's an asshole and now I'm not sure if the adress is real or if his dad isn't already dead or something. You never know. But if he ever asks about his parents I'll give him this adress. I just hope Johnny has a bright future after he graduates and is able to go to an university."