Reunion

Janine stared at the two of them.

- "Wonderful!" she said.

Ray raised an eyebrow and asked, - "Was that meant to be sarcastic or not?"

- "No, it wasn't. I thought you might be arguing or something."

She took a few steps forward and looked back and forth between the two.

- "So, what's the plan?"

-"Wait a minute. You already know about the whole Gozer thing?"

- "Of course I do Ray! Why do you think I came here?"

-"Um..."

-"I doubt you came here because of Gozer, Janine. I think my father sent you to see if we weren't fighting anyway."

- "True." Janine nodded.

-"That's settled, then. Dr.Stantz?"

- "Call me Ray, please, Jonathan."

- "Of course, if that is your wish. Ray, could you please call the rest of the team now? Not my father, though."

- "May I ask why I shouldn't call Egon too?"

-"Are you serious, Ray? You haven't called Egon in what feels like twenty years!"

- "To be exact, it's only been fifteen years." - "Thank you, Jonathan. My point stands, though."

Ray stroked his hair thoughtfully.

-" You're right Janine. We can always call him later then."

Jonathan and Janine nodded in agreement.

- "I have another idea," said Janine.

- "Please, we're all ears, Janine," said Jonathan.

- "Ok, I thought it would be better to split the calls. I'll take Peter and Ray will take Winston. Jonathan can watch the shop meanwhile."

- "I have to admit that the idea is quite efficient. However, I must note that I'm probably not cut out to be a salesman."

- "Don't worry, darling. Ray doesn't have any customers."

Ray looked at her in dismay.

- "Janine!!!"

-" Oh, calm down. You really don't have a single customer. The only reason this shop exists is because Winston pays your rent."

- "Cheeky, really. And why are you calling Peter and not me?"

- "There's a simple explanation, Ray. You've just found out that your best friend isn't crazy after all and was actually right all along. So I imagine you're not in a position to take Peter's sarcastic comments right now."

- "You're right. You make the call outside and I'll go in the back.

- "Perfect. Have fun keeping an eye on things, Jonathan," she said as she walked out.

Ray quickly dialled Winston's number and within a few seconds Winston cut in.

- "Hello Ray! How are you?"

- "I'm wonderful Winston. Would it be possible for you to come to the shop right now?"

- "Of course! No problem, Ray. What's so important that you need me so urgently?"

-" Believe me Winston, it's better if I tell you when you get here."

- "All right, I'll see you soon!"