Ghostbusting!

Back at the bookshop, Ray stared absently into the air.

-Are you all right, Ray?, Egon asked, slightly concerned.

-Yes, yes. I'm fine! I'm just wondering what we should do, Ray said, still pensive.

-Catch a ghost, Ray? Or don't you want to trap the green thing? , Peter interjected, who had meanwhile stepped out of the shop together with Janine.

-I think we should continue our conversation inside, said Winston, who had noticed that some people were giving them strange looks.

-That would probably be a good idea, said Egon and Jonathan simultaneously and Egon stepped forward to open the door so that everyone could enter.

All of them went inside to avoid the sceptical looks of the citizens of New York. Peter looked back again shaking his head, before shutting the door behind him.

-You said you were wondering what we should do, Ray. What do you mean by that? Winston asked with a worried look as he leaned against the counter, looking in Ray's direction.

Ray had moved back behind the counter, while Winston had moved to the right, his back touching the counter. Egon, Janine and Jonathan had placed themselves opposite to them. Egon looked at Ray with a slightly worried look, which could only be taken as worried if one had known Egon for a long time. Next to him stood Janine, who was visibly frowning. Jonathan, who had meanwhile leaned against the bookshelf, was watching the scene with the same look as his father.

-Could we all just lighten up a bit? Peter said with an annoyed undertone. We're not in a film! He shook his head and grabbed one of the books from the shelf.

Janine sighed and wondered again how Dana could put up with Peter.

-And what kind of film would that be?, she asked annoyed.

-You don't have to look so annoyed, Janine, Peter said:

-For the record I was talking about Agatha Christie films.

Egon frowned.

-You watch Agatha Christie films voluntarily? I remember you explicitly assuring me that all Agatha Christie films were absolute rubbish, he said reproachfully in Peter's direction.

-And you watch films, Egon?, Peter asked sceptically.

-No, why should I?" he replied.

-Since that settles your film debate. I think the Agatha Christie films are pretty good, by the way, said Ray. He saw that Janine wanted to say something and therefore added:

-We know you like the books five times better than the films, Janine.

Janine looked at him in surprise, as she hadn't thought Ray knew anything like that. Still surprised, she looked at Egon and whispered to him:

-How does he know something like that?

Egon looked at her with a "We know more about you than you think" look and Janine decided not to question the whole thing.

Ray sighed, his face grew a little more serious and he said:

-To get back to the fact that I don't know what we're going to do. We don't have anything to catch Slimer with. I've got just two proton packs in the back and we're missing a PKE meter and a ghost trap altogether," he said.