8

Demi's POV

"Sammi, Haley, Kacie, we're home," I said as I tried waking up the three sleeping girls. Sammi and Kacie woke up, but Haley remained asleep.

"Haley," Abby said as she gently shook her knee. Her eyes slowly started to open. "We're back at Demi's house," she continued, obviously avoiding the word 'home.'

I lead all four girls into the house, and helped them get all of their bags to their rooms. After separating all of the clothes, shoes, and decorations, we started putting stuff away. Haley, Sammi, and Kacie helped each other, but Abby went to her room to do it herself. She told me she didn't want help, so I left her alone.

It took a long time to get all of the girls' rooms finished, but we managed to get everything set.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Really?" Sammi and Kacie asked in unison. All three girls exchanged excited glances.

"Yeah, come on, I'll show you my what I have."

The girls followed me happily to where I keep my movies. "Pick something out, and I'll go get Abby." The girls giggled as they sat on their knees and looked through my movies. I walked up to Abby's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," a voice called.

"Hey," I said as I poked my head inside. Abby turned to face me with an annoyed face. "It looks nice in here."

"Thanks," she said in a flat tone.

"So, the girls are picking out a movie to watch. Want to join us?"

"Sure," she said as she put away a necklace she was holding. I didn't remember buying it for her, but maybe I did. I bought a lot of stuff.

We walked to the living room together, and saw Kacie holding a movie in her hand.

"What did you pick?" I asked. She held the movie up. "Frozen," I said as I took the movie and started putting it in my DVD player. The girls gathered on the couch eagerly. Once the movie was set up, I sat down on the couch next to Kacie, who snuggled into my side. It was really cute. I wrapped my arm around her. Then I noticed Abby staring at Kacie with worried eyes again.

Why is she so concerned?

My thoughts were pushed aside as the opening song started to play.

I know this was extremely short, but the next chapter will be longer. I promise!