12

Abby's POV

"You won't tell anyone, right?" Haley asked as we were both still laying in my bed with the sun shining through my window.

"Tell anyone what?" I responded.

"That I talked."

"Why don't you want anyone to know?" I asked confused.

"Because I only want to talk to you. I don't want Kacie and Sammi to make a big deal out of it, and I don't know how Ms. Demi will react."

"You don't have to worry about Demi, she'll be happy."

"I thought you didn't trust her," Haley said confused.

"Well..." I really didn't know what to say.

"Do you trust her?"

"I mean, I guess more than I used to," I confessed. I looked at my clock. 10:00AM. "Demi's usually awake by now."

"Maybe she got really tired."

"I'll go check," I said before crawling out of bed. I tip-toed out of my room and looked around. No sign of Demi anywhere. I quietly walked to her door, which was cracked open. She was sound asleep in her bed. A grin grew on my face as I came up with an idea. I quietly ran back to my room. "Come on," I said to Haley, holding out my hand.

"Where are we going?"

"To find something to prank Demi with." I went into the kitchen with Haley right behind me. "I'm sure she has whipped cream somewhere. Who wouldn't?" I searched through her fridge. "Found it."

"Abby, do you really think this is a good idea?"

"It's just for fun."

"I just don't want her to kick us out."

"Haley, she won't kick us out. If she did that, she'd be breaking a promise,"I said, turning around to head back to Demi's room.

"I thought you didn't believe anyone's promises." Haley's words made me freeze. She's right, I never did, but something just seems different about Demi.

I turned back about to Haley. "Well, we're about to find out if she's one to break promises or not. Besides, I'm not trying to make her mad. We're just testing her sense of humor." I started towards Demi's room again with Haley right behind me. I slowly pushed open her door and slipped in the room. I looked down at Haley and put a finger over my lips. Then, I tip-toed to Demi's bed and started my art work. A mustache, a go-t, and goatee, and a unibrow. I smiled at my masterpiece. Demi was a REALLY heavy sleeper. I looked on her bed-side table and grabbed her phone. I opened up the camera and focused on her face. I poked her arm until her eyes started to open, then a snapped a picture.

"What are you two doing?" She asked in a tired voice. I showed her the picture and giggled. Her jaw dropped and she touched her face. "What did you do?!"

"Sorry, it was all in fun," I said, still trying to control my laughter.

She stared at both Haley and me for a while, then a smile grew on her face. "Revenge is coming, just you wait."

Cute?