Truth Hurts

Hey guys... I'm sorry it took so long and that it's kinda short but the next chapter will come out tomorrow for sure. So enjoy this😁 Also there might be spelling errors. Why is Wolf so fine😩
🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺

Bad guys arrested: Life not at all like a movie

"Hey! Don't touch her!" Wolf cried, struggling as he watched you be dragged into the armored vehicle along with the others.

"You're making a mistake! We didn't do it!" "I know we always say that, but this time it's true."

You then stuck your head out of the vehicle. "Honest."

"Lalalalala! Can't hear you! Oh now you're down forever, Wolf." She then looked over to you and smirked. "Y/N."

You were then pushed back in by the chief and right on top of Wolf as he was shoved too. You quickly moved your head bushing and a smirk laid on his face.

"Never thought you would be bold to do this darling.." he then leaned close to your ear. "I love it~"

Your face flushed more if that was possible. You quickly shook it off and pushed his face away from yours with a small smile on your face.

"Now's not the time..." you then looked away and leaned towards him. "... but maybe later~" his face was a bright red as you pulled away standing up to sit with the others.

He then stood up trying to shake the blush off his face. He then yelled.

"Talk to Marmalade!" "We're very good now! Professor!"

Outside the van, Tiffany Fluffit was reporting on the scene.

"Tonight's headline is that change is impossible, you should always judge a book by its cover, and all stereotypes have been affirmed."

"Stop!" you heard Marmalade shout. "For goodness sake! Let me speak to them," he had said breathlessly. " I'm sure there's been a misunderstanding."

Your ears perked up as you heard the door start to open. Wolf let out a sigh of relief.

"Ah! Professor Marmalade!" The chief then butted in. "You've got five minutes... no deals this time!" She slammed the door once more, sealing Marmalade inside with us.

"You have to help us," Wolf pleaded as you nodded in agreement. "Tell 'em we didn't do it." You then thought to yourself 'This is not how this night was supposed to go.'

"There, there," Marmalade cooed. "Of course you didn't do it... how could you? After all," he said, patting Wolf on the hand. "You're such a good boy."

Your eyebrows furrowed the same as Wolf's as he flinched. You remembered those words and it seemed Wolf did too. As you both stared at Marmalade, it suddenly hit you. It was the good samaritan awards, when he had bumped into the old lady where he saved her from falling and earned a teasing laugh from you. She'd called him a good boy, in the exact same tone of voice. That's when you remembered something else Marmalade had said, earlier, "All eyes will be on you tonight, not me. Right then, you and Wolf realized something. He turned to professor Marmalade, as his eyes widened.

"You.. it was all you."

"You little snake." You said baring your teeth slightly.

"I'm right here." Snake said offended.

"What are you talking about?" Webs asked.

"The old lady, the Golden Dolphin, 'good' training," He then continued. "It was all to get us HERE... so Marmalade himself could steal the meteorite and let us take the fall."