Decisions are Questioned

Hello darlings I'm sorry the chapter took so long but I'm back and hopefully will update sooner next time~ *not entirely proofread because it's late*
🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺

Back at marmalade's evil compound, very bad things were afoot. While marmalade watched on, his servant used a small crane to lower the meteorite right onto a large device that looked like a battery compartment. As soon as it was in place, marmalade powered up the device, and the meteorite began to emit a toxic pink glow.

Nothing says evil like a toxic pink glow.

Marmalade chuckle. " now, this is what a true bad guy looks like," he said, strapping on the strange helmet. He flipped the switch on the helmet and helmet lit up using the power of the meteorite.

" What do you say we have some fun?" he said cackling "Hehehehehehe!"

In front of marmalade, there was a giant cage holding an innocent, guinea pig.The guinea pigs eyes begin to turn red. Marmalade raised his arms, and the guinea pig stood up. Marmalade beamed. His mind control helmet was working!

He cranked up the power, and a few minutes later, he was controlling hundreds of guinea pigs he'd released across the city, using the power of the meteorite. Under their evil leaders my control power, they formed into groups, which merged into bigger groups, until they were full armies marching through the city. On marmalades command, they begin to dive into Manholes crawling through the sewer lines and infiltrating the whole of Los Angeles

Meanwhile, Snake, Webs, and Piranha only define completely emptied the absence. Diane had to clear the place out, removing every single stolen item they worked so hard to acquire over the past few years.

"All our stuff!" Piranha wailed.

"Wha—" Snake said not getting it first. "Where is everything? It's ALL gone!"

Shark race to open the closet door on the far side of the room, horrified to find it empty.

"My disguise closet!"

" Where are my things?" Webs, her breath coming quicker and quicker but he took around the room.

"Wolf gave away all of our loot!" Snake said. He couldn't believe their buddy would turn on them like this. And he couldn't believe you stayed with him. He's gone all out to ruin us.

" Years of work! We stole that stuff, fair and square!"

Piranha suddenly lost it and went totally nuts. "Now I understand what it feels like to have things stolen! I. don't. like. it!"

Webs wandered over to her pal, trying to comfort him. At first Piranha was surprised but after a second, he realized he kind of like the feeling of someone taking care of him.

Frustrated and exhausted, Snake wandered over to the fridge. The only thing still left in their secret layer where the photos memories pinned to the outside of the fridge with magnets. He angrily pulled open the fridge to see if there was anything left inside and found one last lonely push pop the only push pop.

He eyed it, deciding that the only thing that might cool the sting of his friend's betrayal was a nice, cold push pop.

Before he could pop it in his mouth is the room. "We have no food! No money we can use to buy food! No food we can sell for money!,

Without second thought, snake handed shark the final push pop to try to console him.

"All right, ok," Snake said hastily. "Here, here. Take this stop crying, buddy."

Shark grabbed the pop and began to eat it happily, until suddenly realized what had just happened. But Shark and Webs stared at Snake, totally dumbfounded.