The Demonic Bodhisattva

There was once a church... devoted to her.

She was the beloved of Shub Niggurath, the one woman who Niggurath considered a peak mortal.. 

A mortal devoted to the pleasure of breeding. 

All who entered her church were ensnared. They came for salvation and she offered it to them. Soon, it became a dangerous cult... 

There are many different worlds where this Holy Woman emerged.. some universes have her living in an AI Paradise sitting upon the moon.. 

Others have her persecute a master of humanity as a horrendous Beast..

But all of them have one thing in common.. 

They are the only one.. that Shub Niggurath would ever deign to merge with.. to use to gain the advantages of mortality...

Eldritch Gods are powerful. They are too powerful. They cannot exercise their full ability on the mortal plane, not like Celestialsapiens or Numensapiens. To do so, they would have to merge with a mortal and diminish their own raw power, or use  a weak avatar with sub-optimal abilities.. 

The second option is less optimal than the first, as the avatars are frail overall, and even mortals such as Randolph Carter learned how to circumvent them..

However, the first option is far more terrifying than most realize. 

Pure Eldritch Gods are only as powerful as they are within their own worlds....  Their influence on mortals are limited. 

But after Twilight Prankster revolutionized the concept of Mortal Fusion..  Eldritch Gods with the power to directly influence the lower plane were born.  To touch and feel beings of all species. 

They aren't as powerful as their true forms from when they dwelled in the Dreamlands perhaps.. but they are still powerful, and they have infinite influence over the expanse of the Mortal Multiverse...

Overall... Shub Niggurath has complete control over the Radiant World because the Radiant Universe exists in her Dream Land.. To merge with a mortal would mean the end of her entertainment.. the end of the Radiant War. 

But at the same time..

Ben Tennyson has infuriated her more than any other..

If anything.. if she decides she has lost interest in the Radiant War, and decides to go the path Yog Sothoth took.. 

It is a distinct possibility...

Influence over the Mortal Plane would grant her infinite possibilities for further entertaining her own desires.. 

If she does this.. then she will most certainly merge with that woman. 

That horrible terrifying woman. 

An Eldritch God Fusion's power is dependent upon the quality of their vessel and god. Nia is a combination of the eldritch god who is perhaps the oldest after Azathoth, and a simple orphaned girl.  Overall it is a balanced combination of pointlessly weak and unimaginably strong.

But Yog Sothoth is a dangerous entity..  the all knowing, the insurmountable. And Sephiroth is a dangerous monstrosity born of the cells of a Great Old One known as Jenova. Together they are a frightening combination..

However...  Shub Niggurath, the mate of Yog Sothoth, not quite as powerful but still powerful... merging with THAT woman..!?

That woman.. is a Beast of Pleasure...