Ben-X= Erice

"SHEEEEEENNNNNN!!"

Ultimate Humungousaur fell on her back, smashing through multiple trees as a bloody slash was carved straight through her armored chest. 

"AAAGHHHHH!" A flash of light later and Mika lay in her human form in the earthen rubble, coughing.  "G.. god.. no.. agh.."

Sephirah smirked as she twirled her blade. "Such a useless pawn Akira. Father had high hopes for you, but I share none of those aspirations.  Both of you have such lofty goals about the Universe, the Multiverse whatever... but I was created from Sephiroth more than I was Yog Sothoth, and I only put pleasure in one thing, power, and the ability rise above all other users of power."

Sephirah pointed down at the injured Akira, her eyes blazing. "You wish for a world where the Supernatural is gone? But without the Supernatural, a world based on dominance through power, and survival of the fittest.. a world without the hell of having all the authority through family ties instead of true skill and competition.. that would disappear. It is only through the supernatural that those with only natural abilities can rise through to greater heights.."

Sephirah turned to the bed where Ben was sleeping at the top of the hill's alter and readied her blade. "Father wished for you to be a test to Ben Tennyson, that is why he asked you to kill him. In truth he hoped that Ben Tennyson would survive to meet him and ultimately decide the fate of their ideals. But I am a free being, not his puppet.  I will kill Ben Tennyson for one reason only... to prove that I am the strongest and then continue growing stronger."

"You battle obsessed fool!" Akira growled, panting. "Why... why would Sephiroth give you life!?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Sephirah said with a smirk on her face. "Because he was curious. That part of Yog Sothoth is still in him after all. And he is quite curious about my path as well."

Akira gritted his teeth. "Well then.. kill him.. and be done with it, at least our goals align that much.. then when you're done, I'll fucking kill you."

"Are you sure you can say that in your current state?" Sephirah said. "I just beat the one who beat you, that says enough about your ability to best me.. you aren't even worth killing.."

Sephirah pointed her blade at Ben's sleeping form. "The only ones worth killing.. are the strong, and the strong are only worth killing when they can fight.."

Sephirah smirked. "If I awaken him before he finds Alien X.. then he won't be stronger than me, but he'll be strong enough that our battle will be worth a few legends won't it?  How should I shock him awake? Perhaps if I cleave that Erice girl's head off right next to him.. "

"Oh.. head cleaving.. that sounds fun! Wait is it? I can't say I've tried it.."

Sephirah froze, her confident smirk slid away. "Shit.."

She slowly turned around to see The Anomaly right behind her..

The trees in the forest all uprooted and levitated randomly, as the space of the sky distorted into random swirls.. as if the entire world were glitching in response to her presence..

The Anomaly's tail whipped back and forth with interest as she smiled at Sephirah.  "Hmmm.. you look weird, I wonder if I make you fall in half like that gun boy, will you splatter the same? Er.. huh.. don't know if I should try it.."

Sephirah backed away. "I will.. take my leave.."

A portal of darkness opened up next to Sephirah as she stepped through it.. retreating. 

As the portal disappeared, the Anomaly rolled her eyes. "Where does she think she's going? That's just bullshit."

The Anomaly snapped her fingers, and instantly Sephirah reappeared in the same spot she had been before.