Battle of the Watches.

"Father... if it might please you.. could I perhaps.. join in?"

A female figure looked down on Sephiroth as he watched from the top of a skyscraper.. sitting on its edge casually.. 

Sephiroth smirked. "You don't have my permission. But neither would I stop you.. you are free to use your own will however you wish.. you may even turn against me if you want."

"Hmmm.. turn against you, that would be an interesting notion, but for now.. I do believe I just want to have fun.." The girl said, smiling slightly. 

Sephiroth chuckled. "Like Father like Daughter I presume.."

****************8

"BOOOOOM BOOOOMMM BOOOOOMMM!" Female Humungousaur was sent skidding back as multiple punches hurled into her. 

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" A powerful wind surged as Seraph Humungousaur's tail hurled upwards in a swinging upper cut, causing Humungousaur to roll into the ground and crash through multiple trees. 

"G.. gah.." Humungousaur staggered to her feet, blood flowing from her chin as she wiped it quickly, holding up her fists. 

"RRRRRAAAAAH!" Seraph Humungousaur charged forward, the ground rumbling beneath his metallic armored feet as he got ready to finish things. 

"ZAAAAAAAAAMMMM!" lightning suddenly exploded into the faux alien's metal armored body, sending it flying away as Deca in her Shocksquatch clothing leaped down in front of Mika. 

"Are you okay!?" Deca exclaimed, lightning bristling from her hair. 

"I'm

"I'm.. s.. still new to this.." Humungousaur stammered as she stood up and wiped the blood off her chin. 

"So is he! Don't let him intimidate you!!" Deca growled as green light slid over her body and she morphed into her Swampfire root-like dress and crown, letting fire dance on her fingertips.