Chapter 34

He chose to leave rather than giving her any sort of explanation, she is studying him so well that it fears sidharth deep down his heart is sinking she need to stop digging, must acknowledge, his fake personality, one which he presents infront of the world, heartless and destructive, shehnaaz is not responsible shouldn't have shown her softer side of his rough and tough personality.

He was doing pretty well by portraying the worst side of his character doesn't know when and why his behavior started to become normal, he didn't feel like being rude, harsh or ruthless, it could be cause his stupid heart, suddenly began falling for her .. if yes .. should maintain distance cause due to his awful experiences falling in love is painful.

It's completely out of question running escaping avoiding and acting is better, to protect yourself from getting into trouble of falling in love which is eventually capable of leaving one heartbroken.

He cannot let history repeat cowardly made his way out to club where getting intoxicated could help him escape. It's his way of getting relief of overcoming emotions and suppressing .. idiotic thoughts revolving around his conscious brain.

He knows something is happening to him cause of shehnaaz. He has been acting differently now tagging it as friendship, is as similar as to giving himself deceive therefore accepting and keeping it suppressed is better than staying under stupid denials where one only ends up getting annoyed.

He must stay away from her before she starts to fall for him cause she is understanding him well more than anybody has ever had that too in less span of time. He fears falling in love again since last time it didn't ended up well.

Moreover, she doesn't deserve a divorcee whose parent of a single child, young girls demand hot, dashing and happening men's even if he has you know fallen for shehnaaz, it's not important that she feels the same nor does sidharth want her to feel anything more than friendship.

They are poles apart, relationships and emotions only provide endless pain. He experienced agony of being blindly in love and miserably, falling out of it, as well as, carrying emotional baggage scars of betrayal has physically faded but the pain runs deeper than ever, yearning, to be healed however past traces keep haunting and refreshing them.

Yet, passion .. love .. attraction and desire keeps crackling, daring to fall in love even tho nothing will provide happiness maybe not written in his fate to have a complete family.

He really needs to shut his mind and heart from getting anywhere closer to her after drinking for an hour or two drove back home completely in a drunken state shehnaaz woke up listening to his loud voice erupting from downstairs.

"Leave me, I can walk .. I don't need support do you understand .. I don't need anyone !" shouts, at servants trying to help him reach his room.

Quickly, wearing over coat to hide her sleeveless night gown, she anxiously ran downstairs due to his weird behavior sleep was far away, heart was at restless state her mind was bursting worrying about him, viewing condition, her heart stopped beating "sidharth" protects from tripping over it is when their bodies came in contact shivers ran down their spines feeling magically beautiful he widely smiles acknowledging her raises hand to gently stroke luscious lips attracting him to kiss lick, nibble or suck do anything to fulfill desires, his intense gaze and sexy touch causes her heart to tremble "aap sab jaake araam kariye" yanking  off his hand embarrassingly, asks them to rest.

"Yes, please she is here to look after ..." nodding, their heads silently move to servant quarter.

"Haina ?" asks, cupping her face then leaning bit closer to press long kiss at corner of her lips, her eyes widens gasps to accept it.

"Your so beautiful !" huskily, whispered shutting down eyes, nervously, grasps collar of his shirt it was as if anytime her innocent heart would burst out of emotions, cannot endure so much hotness closeness, passionate and intense moments.

"I can't stop adoring you .. why are you doing this to me ?" asking in a helpless and tortured tone.

"I am losing myself .." stroking their nose tips his lips beautifully utter capturing her heart beats he  looks so handsome and tempting in a drunk state every inch of her body trembles under his touch.

None of them, bothered to create a distance their eyes were reflecting, immense desire and passion to do sinful deeds including their hearts & minds, putting their fears and insecurity aside shut their eyes his warm and rough lips slightly brush's her delicate lips like butterfly wings just long enough that both could inhale each other's breath.

He encircles sexy waist pulling her even more to himself while she clutch's collar deepening their kiss, his lips mash against hers as if trying to get taste of her additive mouth destroying it.

She hungrily, pushes back, her mouth open their tongue swirl against each others willing to be the destroyer and devourer trying to defeat, nibbling harshly, sidharth made her wince then sucked to which she moaned in pleasure by firmly gripping his head from gaining back same torture.

He continues sucking and nibbling her lower lip heat rose up to her cheeks losing control landed on couch. He keeps swirling his tongue tasting .. every inch of her mouth .. his hands work on the knots of her night dress as she took in charge of dominating their sensual moment.

Snapping her back on earth "sidharth" stops him from untying it "please .." breath heavily came as shock to her .. how could she kiss him ?

"We need to stop !" helps him in getting off from her body literally being set on fire due to his kiss she wonders, how come, this man has capability of doing this to her ?

He quietly walks upstairs leaning against her by taking support reaches towards his room "kidar jarahe ho ?" holds hand as she turns to leave.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️ keep loving my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment

MOHABBATEIN (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें