Chapter 54

To defend himself, judge asks to come to the jury box, cannot shout and disturb ongoing, trial "just stay calm" shehnaaz whispers, taking a long deep breath made up his mind to keep patience, anger won't help him to defend himself.

"I don't have evidence to prove my ex-wife guilty all I can say is I genuinely loved her, I wasn't the man she's describing here to taint my character I will be honest, I've always been a loving husband however she desired more from an upper middle class man that's why took divorce even tho knew how difficult it would be to look after a new born child, she was only interested to leave and marry my friend forget about fighting or filing a case to win my daughter's custody, she could have tried only if aditi was her priority back then it was not anything more or less than money even now her sole purpose is to destroy me .. I need to time to proof her guilty that her reports are fake" denies keeping his story upfront.

The opposing lawyer interrupts "oh really, what about your daughter's medical condition ?" that question made his heart stopped beating, hands over reports to judge "I can explain, she got into depression cause I couldn't spend time with her being a father and a mother too, I had to build a business apart from spending 24 hours with her how am I completely responsible for it ?" she's a shameless women, his heart, yelled after leaving her, how can she, have the nerves to stoop down so low at this freaking moment he felt like doing something to them for putting him and his poor daughter through this "she was under your care obviously your responsible for it" kushal stands up to interrupt his baseless accusations.

"Objection over ruled, please continue ..." judge announces asking opponent to proceed with his judgment "I would like to ask about your habits mostly drinking and dating women ?" smirks so want to punch him, taking permission, gestures bar tender to tell them "g sir, roz raat mein talle hokar ghar jaate hain inke driver ya phir dost in ko lekar jaate hain" added more to weaken their case "kya sir hosh kho baith te hain ?" asks with an intention to elaborate, bartender nodded.

"Do you have excuse to justify drinking habits ?" he lowers down gaze, kushal clenches jaw other two feel their heart sinking "khud sochiye, baap keh laane ke kaabil hain jinka drinking ka track record itna kharab hai, joh dair raat nashe mein dhood ghar ate hain kya yeh, aditi ki upbringing ache se kar payenge ?" opponent smirk, evilly.

"Acha, jinke liye aap lad rahe hain woh itne saal kahan thi jab aditi ko ek maa ki zaroorat thi ?" a very agitated, shehnaaz questions by standing at distance "aap kaun hain ?" judge raises eyebrow.

"Inka taruf hum karte hain yeh mr malhotra ke special, I mean unke beti ke care taker hain joh aadhe time mr sidharth ke saath clubbing karte hain, kyun ?" kushal loses cool immediately ask him to behave talk respectfully doesn't have the right to cook up stories and taint character !

Anybody, raising questions over shehnaaz drove sidharth insane only for the sake of his daughter he's quietly maintaining silence else he would've lost it .. slapped .. shit out of them for dragging a completely innocent girl into his shit.

"Sorry, my lord .... I have few pictures !" handed over, an envelope of their intimate pictures from clubbing slipping ground beneath their feet "aap wahan kya kar rahe thi ?" asks shehnaaz, what is she going to say .. panics .. sidharth waits for her to share the truth when judge announces break.

To gather herself back together quickly rush's to bathroom meanwhile others wait outside kushal requests sidharth to stay calm let them bark lies, will come up with better ideas to .. make his trail strong .. after sometime shehnaaz comes out her facial expression were totally blank, he rushes to speak "kya huwa, darling ?" worriedly, asks kept mouth shut while helplessly moving inside court room confusing them.

"Where were we ...... miss shehnaaz being a care taker you should be looking after aditi right what were you exactly doing there ?" she stays silent it made him run out of patience what's wrong with her why's she quietly taking their shit.

"Enjoying and partying, could be date too right ? oops sorry I won't dig more else my dear friend kushal will say I am getting too personal so this also proves he is not setting great example for a little girl ek chote bache ke saamne date ... jaise american culture ko practice karna kitna galat .. hoga uske soch par kitna gehra asar padega ?" it made kushal angry and sidharth betrayed.

He just couldn't process what happened in front of everyone .. chose to be character assassinated worse provide, another reason to weaken case is she even in her senses ?

Does she realize what mess her silence created ?

"That's ridiculous, my lord I need time to prove their allegations are baseless and that no-one is more deserving than my client, to gain custody" kushal announces, as per ananya's plea .. judge orders aditi to stay with her mother for a week !

"No way, you can't do this, she cannot stay with out me .. please you cannot force her .. she's my child .. kushal yaar bol na unko ?" police officer holds aditi's hand whose crying loudly, hugging sidharth and pleading shehnaaz to stop her evil mummy from dragging her away 💔

"Daddy, I don't want to go !" she cries, trying to free her tiny hands from their hold, turning her head back and forth to view him one last time a hope which he gave was terribly shattered.

"Diduuuuu" she weeps, as if complaining her for telling lies that judges were angels too !

He fell down on his knees, feeling his poor heart painfully being ripped apart ... his legs gave up it became hard to breath .. shehnaaz wasn't feeling anything less .... kept running behind to stop her from losing hope and trusting in them.

"Look at me, sweetheart .. aditi bache sab theek hojayega kuch dino ke baat hai aap wapis hume mil jaoge .. tab tak .. fight back like a warrior ur daddy's princess na .. take it as an exam don't .. panic .. we are right here .. shut eyes and rest ur hand above your heart ... you will be able to feel us immensely, closer to yourself" wipes tears of fear kisses her cheeks as they pull her away 💔

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🥰 keep supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment

MOHABBATEIN (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें