Epilogue

"Why do you look nervous ?" sidharth notices her completely lost, anxiously fidgeting scarf between fingers then sighing in restlessness what if aditi is not going to take this sportingly.

It wasn't planned, should have been more careful with her birth control pills .. To be honest, feeling scared what if she's not ready to have a sibling, Is not comfortable enough to share her parents as it usually happens with children's getting insecure !

"I am scared !" she utters, unable to control drop of tear rolling down with the fear of disclosing to expecting worst reactions.

He panics, pulling their car aside quickly cupped her face gently "look at me, darr kis baat ka babe yeh toh khushi ke baat haina aur tujhe feel karna tha now when the time is here u should be happy right, why do I see these tears ?" she hugs him to calm her down, he strokes her back while kissing her head twice, she rests her forehead against his breathing heavily.

"I don't know, aditi means the world to me chahe kuch bhi hojaye she will always be my first child I can't afford to lose her, what if she doesn't want a sibling .. we should have been more careful .. uski raaye jaane bina babe nahi karna chahiye tha" his heart swelled getting contentment after hearing it from her the concern she has is commendable, he didn't worry, it didn't even strike his mind during their marriage he wasn't sure what the future had in store planned for them but after spending time he has realized, they were meant to be, he doesn't have fear cause she is the best mother, won't even  act unfairly towards their children.

"Oye pagal hogaye, aisa nahi bolte meri jaan aditi ke tarah yeh bhi hamare liye important hai .... koi kisi ko lose nahi kar raha samajh mein aya ghaadi ab tum rona bandh karoge bina jaane assumption laga rahe ho, she might react, other way around it is a blessing take it as one, darling !" she nodded.

"Hmm, how do we disclose it to her ?" questions, raising eyebrow "I have an idea, hope she likes it pehle apna muh pocho !" she wipes using tissues  "my cutest babe !" pulling her cheeks "uff, I can't believe mere teen bache honge !" her eyes widen, "teen kaise ?" gasps "tujhe mila kar, tu kisi bache se kum thode na hai" she giggles, hitting his arm.

"Ahaaan, sidharth ek waqt ke liye main darr gaye thi ye soch kar kahin hamare twins toh nahi hone wale shukar hum kaise sambhalte ?" she asked.

"The way, I handle you and princess 🥰" pecking her knuckles, he smiled.

They quickly, made arrangements, head home to meet their little one, whose busy playing with the toys her eyes sparkle watching them home "I was worried, where were you mommy ?" aditi asks on being picked by sidharth.

"At the hospital, sorry we couldn't be there aapko driver ke saath ana pada na sorry mera bacha did you have lunch ?" she nods, leaning closer misses being in her mother's embrace "princess, hang on we have something to disclose !!!" sidharth clears throat, gestures shehnaaz, not to pick aditi taking over the couch she happily open arms to embrace her due to which sidharth smiled, widely.

"I missed you, mommy !" she kisses her heart, as soon as she places, head over shehnaaz's chest so soothing "I missed you too !!" shehnaaz smiles in peace "doctor kya bole, daddy ?" raising head she asks sidharth "hmm, aapke mommy hume bohut bara surprise daine jarahe hain would you like to see ?" he questions, squatting down.

"Really, what surprise ???" she excitedly, yells on top of her voice, sidharth chuckled, placing a gift.

It has to be one of their most precious moment of life, she opened the wrapper, like an excited child but then furrows eyebrows to witness pair of little shoes almost the one's worn by toddlers.

"Daddy, these are so chotu how will I wear ?" she asks cutely, measuring the size, that hardly cover the size of her small palms due to which sidharth howled into a fit of laughter.

MOHABBATEIN (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें