Chapter 76 - Pierre

*When you enter the apartment you can see Max sitting at the couch. He's starring at his phone and didn't recognize you're coming in. You walk over to him and try to give him a kiss on the cheek.*

Y/N: "Hey Max. What's up? You look so ... I don't know."

*He's not looking at you but handing you his phone. You take a look at the side he opened. You can see a picture of you and Charles on the beach. It's shot from an angle that it looks like you kissed each other.*

Y/N *shocked*: "Max... it's not what it looks like." 

*Max is turning around and you can see a little tear appear in his eyes when he's looking at you.*

Max: "You tell me this is not true? They have photos of you and him. What is wrong with you?"

*You take his face in your hands and lean your forehead on his.*

Y/N: "Max I promise you it's not what it looks like. I'm with you. I'm not cheating on you why would I?"

Max: "I don't know Y/N. I have no idea why you would cheat on me, but I clearly can see that you did." 

Y/N: "Max, this photo is shot from a very bad angle. It doesn't show what happened. I wanted to tell you what happened when I came home."

Max: "I don't know Y/N. I need some time."

*With that he's standing up and going towards the front door of the apartment. You run after him with tears in your eyes.*

Y/N: "Max please. I didn't do anything with him. He tried to kiss me but I stepped away when he leaned into that kiss. I told him I'm happy, more than happy with you. Please don't let him ruin this between us."

*Max is turning around.*

Max: "It's not that. I need to think. I'm sorry. I'll be back later. I'm not running away from this. We are talking ... but I need to think first."

*With that he's leaving you alone in the apartment. You have to sit down because if you're not doing you probably pass out the second time in two day. You start to cry while you're leaning on the door he closed right in front of you when he left. After 10 minutes of crying you try to reach your phone. You need someone to talk to but you can't call Lando he's having a date and you really want to see him happy. But first you have to write a message.*

Message to Charles: "It's all because of you. I hate you for what you did. I hate you for not believing me in first place. I hate you for ruining everything that's important to me."

*After you send the message you call the one person you think understands you as much as it does Lando and Max but not as it did Charles when you were friends. Nobody will ever understand you as he did.*

Y/N: "Hey. Can you come to Max's apartment please? I need someone to talk to."

?: "What happened? I've seen the pictures of you and Charles."

*You start to cry again.*

?: "I'm coming. I'll be there in a minute."

*You can just nod and then you drop the phone. You lie there on the apartment floor for about 10 minutes until you hear the door bell. You get off the floor and reach for the door handle. What you see in front of the door is not what you expected.*

?: "Hey."

*You close the door again. Right in front of his face. After another 10 minutes the door bell rings once more. You open the door again, expecting him still being there.*

Y/N *angry/screaming*: "Charles, leave I'm not going ... Oh hey Pierre it's you. Thanks for coming."

Pierre *confused*: "Yeah anytime. Where is Max?"