Chapter 2.47 - Confusion

*After you told Arthur what happened at the hospital you're silent until you arrive at the boarder to enter Monaco.*

Arthur: "Home sweet home."

*You give him a little smile.*

Arthur: "Oh come on Y/N. It's not too bad to be back home."

*You nod and after a few more minutes you enter his apartment. When you put down your bags at the guest room you realize that Charlotte was still staying there at Arthurs. You go back to the living room where Arthurs is unpacking his suitcase.*

Y/N: "Arthur?"

*He's turning around to face you.*

Arthur: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Is Charlotte still staying here?"

Arthur: "I'm sorry I have no idea what she's going to do as you told me she's with Charles now I guess she'll stay at his place."

Y/N: "I promise I'll search for an apartment as soon as possible."

*He's coming closer to you and takes on of your hands in his.*

Arthur: "Don't worry. You know you can stay as long as you want to stay here."

Y/N: "I know but with all the mess I guess having an apartment on my own wouldn't be the worst."

*He nods and then you hear a phone ring. You're going back to the guest room to take a look if it's yours but when reach it, your ringtone stops. You're picking up the phone and you can see that Charles called.*

Y/Ns thought: "Why is he now calling me after what happened at the hospital? He made a point with kissing Charlotte."

*You're going back to the living room to talk to Arthur about it but he's on the phone when you're coming back. So you take a seat on his couch and wait until he finishes the call.*

Arthur: "Yeah I'm there. No I'm not forgetting. I'll be there. I promise. Should I pick you up? Ok. Ok. See you later."

*He's hanging up the phone and takes a look at you.*

Y/N: "Who was it?"

Arthur: "Not important."

Y/N: "But it seems like it was important."

Arthur: "No. Not really. Are you ok with being alone this evening? I have dinner and need to be there."

Y/N: "No I'm fine."

*Suddenly you hear your phone ringing again and you take a look at the display. When you read Charles name you're heart skips a beat although you know he's with someone else now. You immediately pick up the call.*

Y/N: "Hello?"

*You're going back to the guest room and close the door after you. He's not answering.*

Y/N: "Charles?"

*For a moment you think he's going to response but then he's hanging up. You shake your head in disbelieve. You're going back to the living room where Arthur is still unpacking his stuff.* 

Y/N: "I think I'm taking a walk."

Arthur: "You want that I join you?"

Y/N: "No I'm fine."

*He nods and you're leaving the apartment. You're going to the park next to Charles apartment because you really love the atmosphere there. You're taking a seat at a little pont and enjoy the nature. For a moment you close your eyes. Suddenly you feel your phone buzzing in your pocket. You take it out and you can see that you got a new message.*