Chapter 89 - Elli

*Arthur's coming closer to you and pulling you in a hug.*

Y/N: "Why did I do this? Why have I told him? I never intended to."

*Arthur is running with his hand up and down your back to comfort you.*

Arthur: "You were angry at him."

Y/N: "Yes he's always doing this. I have no idea what he wants from me. Since you've told him about that night he's different. At first he's just running away to avoid the conversation and telling you he's done with me and you can try. Then he's getting totally angry at me because he thinks we slept with each other."

Arthur: "Y/N ... You know why he got angry."

Y/N: "Yeah you told him a lie, but he told you first he can try. I mean sorry but I don't get him. Afterwards he's acting like a total idiot and avoiding me, to then run after me when we see each other in the restaurant."

Arthur: "Wait, when did that happen?"

Y/N: "The first evening Max and I were back in Monaco after we left to the Netherlands. I think it was one or two days after he came to Max's house in the Netherlands to scream at me."

Arthur: "He never told me, that he met you there."

Y/N: "I've never been talking to him as I run away before he could have reached me. I didn't want to get between his date and him. I was just disappointed in him thinking I'm lying to him."

Arthur: "I understand you but I also know why he's acting that weird and I never thought how he's acting now."

Y/N: "I don't want this. I don't need this now. I just need to get stuff solved with Max."

*You get off of the bed and you walk towards the door.*

Arthur *confused*: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "Getting stuff solved with Max."

*He nods and wishes you good luck. You leave your luggage at his room due to an possible bad outcome. You walk towards the elevator and enter it. This time you took your phone with you as you left it in Arthurs room earlier. When you reach your former room you hear laughing behind the door and that's clearly a woman laughing.*

Y/N's thought: "He's just watching a film. She's not with him right now."

*You knock on the door softly and you couldn't believe your eyes when Elli is opening the door only wearing a bathrobe. You stand there with your mouth open and her smile vanish when she sees you. You can hear Max getting off of the bed.*

Max: "Who is it?"

Elli to Max: "Just a stupid fan."

*You just stand there watching her as you can't say a word because you're  to shocked to say something.*

Max: "What does she or he want?"

Elli to Max *while she's still watching you*: "I don't know what she wants?"

Elli to Y/N: "What do you want?"

*You can't say a word but you can see Max now coming towards the door wearing his beautiful smile and the T you like the most on him. You can feel your tears coming back to your eyes. Elli didn't see that he's coming towards the door and she still stars at you.*

Elli to Y/N *impatient*: "What do you want here?"

Y/N: "I ... I ... I wanted ..."

Elli to Y/N *impatient*: "God. Speak or leave." 

Y/N: "I wanted to talk to Max."

Elli to Y/N *smiling a devilish smile*: "He's occupied as you can see."