Chapter 2.15 - Mick

Y/Ns POV:

*You enter Arthurs flat and he's already waiting for you, but when you walk towards the living room Charlotte is coming out of the kitchen.*

Charlotte: "Hey. Where have you been?"

Y/N: "I was on a boat."

Charlotte: "The whole afternoon?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Charlotte: "And with who?"

*You look towards Arthur and he's only shrugging.*

Y/N: "With Charles."

Charlotte: "So you told him?"

Y/N: "No I didn't. We're friends Charlotte. So there's nothing to tell."

Charlotte: "You really think there's nothing to talk about after crying almost the whole night because you felt guilty."

Y/N: "You think he would ever talk to me again if I told him?"

Charlotte: "As you said you're friends and as a friend it shouldn't bother him when you sleep with other guys."

Y/N: "But it was the same day as we broke up. There were only hours between our break up and me sleeping with another guy."

Charlotte: "But you really should tell him Y/N. I saw you act around him and honestly I don't think you can be a friend for him if you still feel guilty about what you did. Maybe it helps you and him when you talk about what happened."

Y/N: "No Charlotte. It would only hurt as both and I'm not risking to lose him forever so thanks for the advice but I'm still convinced not telling him is better."

*She shakes her head in disbelieve.*

Charlotte: "I only told you what I think is best for you and him, but ok. It's non of my business. Between have you found out who the guy was you slept with?"

*You take another look towards Arthur but he's still sitting there not even thinking about helping you out.*

Y/N: "No. I have no idea."

Charlotte: "You have some people on your mind?"

Y/N: "It must be someone I know because I felt save near him." 

Charlotte: "Ok that's easier so it only can be one of the drivers."

Y/N: "Charlotte.. I'm sorry but I had a long day. I'm not into investing who I slept with. What's about you and Pierre?"

*You can see that her mood changes and she's sad again.*

Charlotte: "Unfortunately there's nothing except him warning me about Mick all the time. I told you he came in when I was getting breakfast with Mick?"

Y/N: "Yeah you said something like that."

Charlotte: "He went towards my table right before Mick came back to our table. First Mick didn't even recognize Pierre but then Pierre just sat down at our table and was starring at him. I asked him what he wants and he told me again that I should stay away from Mick. Can you imagine? He said that right next to him."

Y/N: "God what happened next?"

*You're happy that you changed the subject so smooth but you know Arthur is not that easy to get rid off.*

Charlotte: "Mick got upset and asked him what his problem is and Pierre just said that although he's not my boyfriend anymore he doesn't want me to be with someone like him. Mick got really really angry about that and I tried to calm both of them down but it escalated and when I stood up and went to the next waitress to pay they didn't even recognize that I left. I just got out of the cafe and went for a looooong walk. I got lunch at some restaurant and as I sat there alone Lando came along. He sat down and we talked. Did you know that his girlfriend broke up with him?"