Chapter 2.29 - Secret kisses

*You lay there on the track watching the stars and just thinking about nothing for a breath moment. You close your eyes for a few minutes and you realize that someone went next to you. You open your eyes and you can see someone stare at you.*

?: "Are you dying here or what?"

Y/N: "It's non of your business Charles."

Charles: "Come on Y/N. Don't be like that."

Y/N: "How?"

Charles: "So rude. Come on this is not you."

*You get up from the track and now you're standing right in front of him.*

Y/N: "I'm leaving."

*You walk away from him as he ruined your favorite place but he stops you before you're too far away.*

Charles: "Are you and Pierre?"

Y/N: "It's non of your business Charles. We're not friends anymore."

*You see the disappointment in his eyes but you can't tell if it's because you not answering his question or because you said that you're not friends anymore.*

Charles: "I never wanted this to happen to us. I always wanted to protect our friendship."

Y/N: "I didn't wanted this either Charles."

Charles: "But you were the one who was lying to me. You were the one who was pushing me away."

Y/N: "You know why I did it."

Charles: "Yeah I know. It's because you slept with some random guy in a night club a few hours after we broke up. You know what? You couldn't have made it more clear that you don't love me."

*He's walking away although he was the one who followed you in first place. After he disappears into the dark of Monza a tear is running down your face.*

Y/N *talking to herself*: "I hate to have a fight with you."

*You turn around and walk back towards the pit lane and when you pass the Ferrari garage you're not able to do otherwise than taking a look inside. You see Carlos and his mechanics work on the car and when he sees you he's smiling and waving at you. You wave back until you see that Charles is watching every move you're doing with an angry face. He doesn't seem really happy. You pass the garage with a bad feeling and get back into the RBR garage. You can see that they are still working on the data now and you take some pictures of Max and GP. You'll blur the data if you're going to post it to prevent a steal from other competitors. When you took your pictures you walk outside the garage and towards your office to watch the pictures and prepare some for tomorrow. You walk inside your office and prepare some for the next day. When you're done you decide to head back on track once more to take some private pictures of the night sky as Pierre hasn't replied to your messages yet. You take your phone and your camera with you and head towards the track. You walk by the garages and when you pass the Ferrari garage once again, you're not looking inside but you can feel Charles eyes on you. You move outside on the track and suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around in shock already lifting your fist to punch the one behind you. When you see that it is Carlos.*

Carlos: "You're about to punch me?"

Y/N: "No I'm sorry Carlos. I didn't know who it is."

Carlos: "Who should it be. This is a private place you can't just come here and kidnap beautiful social media managers from RBR. Even Ferrari is not able to kidnap her from them."

Y/N: "Sorry Carlos but my heart beats for RBR."

Carlos: "But one time it bet for Ferrari."

*You look at him sadly.*

Y/N: "Please do not start with this again."

Carlos: "Charles told me."

Y/N: "He did what?"

Carlos: "He told me that you slept with some random guy at the club and that you couldn't have made it clearer that you never loved him. Which is not true, isn't it Y/N?"

*You look at Carlos.*

Y/N: "I don't know Carlos. I have no idea if I ever loved him."

*You walk a little while next to each other without someone saying a word.*

Carlos: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Carlos: "Be honest to yourself. You love Charles. It's obvious the way you look at each other and he already knows that you're somewhere nearby without seeing you says a lot."

Y/N: "I'm not sure about it anymore Carlos. I thought I love him but I don't know if I really did or if I just wanted to."

Carlos: "Then you should really rethink it because you love him. I have to leave now but we're talking tomorrow?"

*You nod.*

Carlos: "And you think about what I told you?"

Y/N: "Yes Carlos. I will think about it but I'm sure I just told myself I love him while I didn't do so."

*Carlos is smiling at you and giving you a kiss on your cheek before he leaves. You're standing there thinking about what he said and making the pictures which you wanted to take earlier. When you're done, you're still totally in thought walking back to your office. Pierre hasn't answered you by now and you're a little bit worried that he drove off without you. Suddenly someone is pulling you between two motorhomes.*

Y/N: "Hey, what are... Oh it's you. What's going on Landini?"

Lando *very serious*: "Come with me."

Y/N *smiling*: "Come on Lando we're not in a James Bond film, we can use the normal path over there."

Lando: "No we can't they shouldn't see us."

Y/N: "Who are you talking about?"

Lando: "You'll see. But now come on."

*You nod and you follow him silently. Suddenly Lando stops in front of you and you bump into him.*

Y/N *whispering*: "Sorry."

*Lando's not saying a word just taking a look at something but you can't see what he sees as he's taller than you and there's not to much space between the two motorhomes. Lando's moving a little aside, so you can pass and watch whatever he was watching a few minutes ago.*

Y/N *whispering in shock*: "No way what are they doing?"

Lando: "They're standing there since one hour talking and fighting with each other. I thought you wanted to see as she's now with Charles here and slept with him."

Y/N: "Did I tell you that?"

Lando: "Yeah you did. You texted me."

Y/N: "I can't remember. Wait what are they doing now?"

*You can see them coming closer to each other. He's pulling a lose hair piece out of her face and pulling it behind her ear while she screams at him "Why did you do that?". You're watching the scene until he's moving closer to her and kissing her. You're standing there in shock for a few minutes. You can feel a tear running down your face but this time it's not because you're sad. This time it is because you're totally furious. You walk away from Lando and back towards RBR. Lando runs after you.*

Lando: "What are you doing now?"

Y/N: "Nothing."

________________________________________________________________________________

Feedback is always welcome. :)

Who did Y/N and Lando see kissing each other after a fight? What will Y/N now do with the information Lando showed her? Is Carlos right that she's still in love with Charles? What will happen at her dinner with Arthur? Is she going to find out who the guy was she slept with at the club and will she maybe find out if it was a second guy at the house party or if it was the same guy she slept with at the club?