Chapter 2.53 - In love with both Leclercs

*You hear him talking to Arthur while you're still standing in the hallway waiting for something to happen. You have no idea what happened between you. He makes you crazy and you really don't know what to do. Eventually Charles returns and he doesn't look to happy.*

Charles: "Unfortunately Arthur can't pick you up."

*You look at him curiously.*

Y/N: "Why?"

Charles: "Because some stupid friend of him convinced him to go to another club where he's now partying with some other people."

Y/N: "So he just can pick me up later."

Charles: "No."

Y/N: "Why not Charles?"

*He's coming closer to you.*

Charles: "You know it made me totally angry to see you and him kissing outside the club."

Y/N: "Charles... what does that have to do with him picking me up later."

Charles: "He will be drunk."

Y/N: "And?"

Charles: "You're drunk... Don't look at me like that... I'm not going to say what I think would happen."

*You're coming closer to him and you look him straight into his eyes.*

Y/N: "You were the one pushing me towards him. You were the one who told me I'm better off with him than with you."

Charles: "Because you are."

Y/N: "Then why would there be a problem if he picks me up later?"

*He's not answering for a moment.*

Charles: "Because it would make me sick to know that you're going back to his apartment and you sleep with him."

*You're getting closer and closer to him.*

Y/N: "Why Charles?"

Charles: "Y/N please don't... don't do that to me... to us."

*You're now standing right in front off him and with one hand he's moving a lock of hair behind your ear. You're mesmerized by him. After a few moments he's getting away from you and moves towards the living room.*

Charles: "Feel free to use the bedroom. I need to go to bed now. I have an appointment tomorrow."

Y/N: "With who?"

Charles: "Y/N.... I don't want to be rude but this is non of your business."

*You nod and then you're leaving without a word into the bedroom and close the door. You get ready for bed and after about 10 minutes you're tucked underneath the blanked. You can't get to sleep immediately and after one hour you're almost there falling asleep when the door is being opened. It could only be Charles and you're faking that you sleep. You can hear him coming closer to the bed and as you're not sleeping with the face  towards the door you can feel him climbing on the bed. This is the moment you close your eyes and you can feel his breath at your cheek.*

Charles: "Good night cherie. I love you."

*He gives you a kiss on the cheek and then he's leaving you. You really have no idea why is confusing you this much with his actions because what he does, doesn't workout with what he tells you. You're thinking about it for another 20 minutes until you fall asleep. At about 10 AM you wake up because someone closed the front door. You take a look at your phone and you can see that you've got a message from Arthur.*

≈≈≈≈≈

Arthur

"Hey. Sorry I couldn't pick you up last night. Charles told me to get home immediately after I told him I'm at another club."