Chapter 2.44 - Music

*After a few minutes standing there closing your eyes and thinking about the good days you had with Charles you can feel a tear falling down on your left hand. You open your eyes and turn around in that moment Arthur is walking through the balcony door. You give him a sad smile and he's smiling at you.*

Arthur: "I'm sorry. You want to eat something."

*The candles and the flowers are still there and also the food and you give him a nod. You sit down and take a look at the dinner.*

Arthur: "It's probably cold."

Y/N: "I don't care. I'm starving I would eat anything."

Arthur: "What did Max say?"

Y/N: "I should not give up on Charles but he understands why he's acting like that."

*Arthur just nods and starts eating. After a few minutes of silence Arthur stops eating and starts talking again.*

Arthur: "I'm sorry I can't."

Y/N: "You can not."

Arthur: "I was just talking to Charles when you came back."

Y/N: "You were talking to him?"

*Arthur nods.*

Arthur: "I had to. Look at this. Suddenly he changed his mind and wants me to date you although he got very angry the last time I just pretended we were together."

Y/N: "What did he say about it?"

Arthur: "He just told me that he would rather love to see me with you than you being with someone else."

Y/N: "What is he talking about? I don't get it, he was the one who told me to fight for our friendship and now he wants me to date you?"

Arthur: "He said that if you date me he would at least know that there is someone who knows how beautiful your are."

Y/N: "He could have been the one... He should have been the one... I know I was the one pushing him away but for a reason."

Arthur: "Y/N you pushed him away because you felt guilty at some point he would have moved on. You should have known that."

Y/N: "I know and I also know I should have told him earlier about that night in the club and at the house party."

*You get off your seat.*

Arthur: "What are you doing?"

Y/N: "I'm going to bed. Is it ok if I stay here until Monday? I don't want to go back to Pierre when Charles is in hospital and Pierre is back with Charlotte?"

Arthur: "So they are back together?"

Y/N: "I think so. I saw her and Pierre kissing the other night so I guess they're back together."

Arthur: "It's no problem stay as long as you want Y/N. I will not leave until Charles is out of hospital he at least needs someone who's driving him home."

*You look at him curious.*

Y/N: "Why? I thought it's nothing too serious?"

*You can see that Arthur told you something he's not allowed to tell you.*

Y/N: "Come on Arthur."

Arthur: "I'm sorry Y/N he told me to not tell you."

Y/N: "You know I will find out at some point, but for today good night Arthur."

*You get inside and to the bedroom. When you reached it you get ready for bed and get into your bed. You put in your headphones and start your favorite playlist. After a few moments you fall asleep. You wake up early in the morning and you immediately get out of bed and ready for the day. You need to check on Charles. When you're done you go downstairs and eat some breakfast. Afterwards you get with the bus and train into the city to buy some stuff and at around 10 AM  you reach the hospital. At the reception you find the same woman as yesterday and she's already smiling at you.*