Chapter 4: Catching Katie!

Beaming his flashlight around the Wardrobe Room, Brad found a couple of wardrobes, lots of clothes, hats, and other things. There was also a mirror in there and another door that led to somewhere unknown. It was dark, just like the other rooms had been at first.

"W-Why does it have to be dark in every room?" Brad questioned, knees shaking.

Sighing, Brad surveyed his new surroundings. Right when he was about to make a comment on the room, an orange ghost made itself known by screeching and floating towards him. Screaming in fear, he blinded it with his flashlight and quickly sucked it up in his vacuum.

Our rabbit friend moved his eyes around the dark Wardrobe Room. "Seeing as how the lights are still off, there's most likely more ghosts on the way..."

Brad was unfortunately proven right when more ghosts appeared in front of him. One was an orange ghost (Gold Ghost!) and the other was a green ghost (Garbage Can Ghost!).

"Two new ghosts!" Brad squawked, eyes enlarging while being petrified.

Using the Spirit Sucker 5000, he made quick work of these otherworldly pests and sucked them in. He then checked the middle wardrobe, one of three. Once he opened it, money fell out, which he quickly collected, adding up to 67 coins and 31 dollars.

"I'd question why there's money in a wardrobe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth!" He said with a smile on his face.

Brad decided to look in one of the other wardrobes, the one on the far right. He banged a fist on it and watched as the doors swung open...immediately revealing a blue ghost (Speedy Spirit!). Brad yelped in fear as he quickly blinded the undead thing, and quickly sucked it up. Once he did, loads of money burst from his vacuum and into the air, showering the rabbit in its sheer wealth.

"If Isabella was here, she'd feel like she's in heaven right now." Brad said to himself as he quickly grabbed every bit of cash, equaling up to 75 coins and 40 dollars.

When he inspected the third wardrobe, inside was a weak orange ghost, which Brad took care of quickly. After that, the lights came back on!

"That's a relief. Another room is now ghost free!"

A twinkle then caught Brad's eye as he looked up and saw another key sitting on a shelf. He stretched his arm just long enough to grab it and bring it close to him.

"Now, if I had to guess, this probably goes to the door on the left of the second floor. Better test that theory later."

Brad placed it in his pocket as he went towards the door next to the wardrobe. Upon opening it, there stood another robot looking down towards the floor.

"If the Toon Crew aren't found soon, all of Tick Tock Town may fall into several panic! And creator above help us all if Brett and Prescott catch wind of this..."

"Doda, is that you?" Brad asked curiously.

The robotic bat looked up and saw the bow tie wearing rabbit, instantly making him smile and hug Brad.

"Brad, thank goodness you're alright! I feared you too got lost in this horrid mansion!" Doda said with much joy in his robotic voice.

"Well, I'm not. But I can't say the safe for the others... Anyway, Boda filled me in on you guys being here, so I guess Roda and Aqua are elsewhere?" Brad asked.