Chapter 17

This chapter takes place just after Leo's and Raph's big fight. I hope every one is okay with that. I just found it hard to write that scene and give it the flare that makes it great.

Third person POV

Leonardo forced himself up onto his feet, holding the handles of his broken katanas. His breathing was heavy from the battle that had taken place, he wrapped his arm his side where the pain was coming from. Regret washed through him as he watched his younger brother run in the other direction, he watched as the red bandana tails flew in the wind

Raphael's metal suit clinging against the concrete as he started to fade away. The blue clad turtle had only been standing for a moment when he felt the sharp pain spread through his arm. Looking down he saw the tranquilizer dart sticking out.

"Damn."

He muttered as he looked back up to see himself surrounded by Foot soldiers. Drowsiness started to effect the leader to the point that he could no longer stand, with a grunt he fell to his knees just as two familiar faces stepped forward.

"So it's true. Fearless returns."

Leonardo knew that voice well, even through the drowsiness, he looked up at his most hated rival. The princess of the Foot clan herself. Karai. The turtle had no strength to speak only to look up at her, he slowly moved his eyes over to see Matthew with a smug look on his face and a tranquilizer gun.

"Looks like I win this round."

The man said as he aimed the gun at the leaders chest and just as the dart entered his skin, Leonardo let out out a loud cry of pain.

Raphael stopped dead in his tracks when the sound reached his ears, his blood turned cold with fear. Realization hit him as he whispered.

"Leo?"

Panic began to spread through him, all thoughts of anger gone as he began to run back to where he had left his older brother.

He seemed to him that he was barley moving although he was running with all his might, the rain seemed to fall  harder as he approached an wary sight. Foot soldiers carrying the limp blue clad turtle towards a van in an alley 4 blocks away.

"LEO!"

Thunder sounded drowning out the red masked turtles yell, he began to  run harder than he ever had before. However once he reached the alley way the van had speed away. In desperation the turtle dressed in armor fell to his knees and yelled up at the sky as lightning cracked above his head.

Isabelle's POV

"Sounds like you had an eventful night."

Liz said as she handed me a glass of water, all of us had gathered in the living room even April and Casey showed up to make sure I was okay. Chanel was sitting on the couch, a worried expression on her face as she she rubbed her stomach.

We had told the others about what happened with Leo and Raph, explaining their absences.

"Chanel stress isn't good for little Ember."

Donnie said as he placed a hand on her shoulder, placing a glass of water down beside her. I was silently starting to worry as well, it had been two hours since we had last seen the elder brothers. I kept all that down inside of me though so that Chanel would stay calm as well.

With a sigh I looked over at Kelly and Liz and for the first time I realized they both had the 'glow'.

A second later we heard the thumping of metal footsteps heading our way, quickly all eight of us turned in the direction of the entrance. Our eyes widened when we saw Raph running towards us, his Night Watcher suit still on, his face seemed distressed. In an instant everyone was on their feet, even Chanel as questions started to fill the room.

"What's wrong Raph?"

Chanel asked.

"Why are you in a metal suit?"

Donnie asked.

"Are you hurt?"

Liz asked.

"Your the Night Watcher aren't you?"

Mikey asked. Finally I built the courage to ask the only question left, since I was shorter than everyone I was sort of hidden from Raph's view.

"Where's Leo?"

Once I said it everyone stopped talking and turned to look at me. My eyes meet Raph's neon green ones, pain and anger filling them. He slowly stepped through the others until he was directly in front of me, he reached behind his back and pulled out two objects.

I gasped at the sight, tears starting to form at the edge of my eyes as I looked at the handles of Leo's broken katanas.

"They took him Izzy."

I knew who he was talking about, the Foot and the others who were looking for 'Junko'. They had taken him in hopes of me giving myself up, quickly I turned and started to rush towards the steps.

"Where are you going?"

Kelly called out as I rushed towards Leo's room. I stopped at his door and turned to look down at them, my shock turned into determination, my sadness turned into furry.

"Get ready. We're getting Leonardo back."