𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

a few months later in that weird voice

"Up!" a guard commands, "You have your first mission." I get up from my comfy concrete floor and stretch. They want me to practice my magic first thing in the morning, so they planted cameras in my room-with-bars-for-a-front. They think I don't know about them, but I do. It's always the same old, same old. I read the dude's mind, which is usually something like: I really wish I wasn't on guard duty, I need to apply for a better job next time. Then, I look at the sticks and water they have put down for me, and I float the sticks around for their enjoyment. I sit down with the water, which sometimes has leaves in it because I can 'control nature' and I make positions with my hands and the droplets separate which always makes for a good show.

Now, I get up and get escorted out of my cell to get my clothes for the mission. Apparently, I was going undercover, because they told me to put my vest, leggings, thigh holsters, swords, and guns in my backpack. If you're wondering why I have swords, I don't use them, they are mainly for show. I can use them if I want to. It just makes me look more powerful when fighting next to Metal Arm. They tell me to grab two outfits, so I pick some green flare pants, green accented sneakers, and a crewneck for the first outfit. Then I choose black cargo pants, a plaid blazer, white button-down shirt, and some Air Jordan 1s.

 Then I choose black cargo pants, a plaid blazer, white button-down shirt, and some Air Jordan 1s

Then, guards lead me to the weapons room

Then, guards lead me to the weapons room. I get my specialized swords that go in slits in my black vest, and then go to get my two handguns and holsters. The HYDRA guards shove my leggings, vest, holsters, and boots in my backpack, while I put the covers on my katanas. I put on gun on my back and put one in the pack. We move on to the mission center, where the Winter Soldier is already. We have become closer over the months that I have been at the HYDRA base. He is sitting down, so I sit on the chair's back.

"You two are going to be flying in the private jet to the South of France. It's winter over there so that's why your civilian outfits are for colder weather. You have a target named Hunter Godefrey. He has a large amount of vibranium he owes us. He needs to be eliminated in his mansion," said the commander, "The Winter Soldier will be the one who will eliminate, as this is you first mission, Serpent. You will be there for two days so you can observe." He stands up, indicating that we will be leaving now.