𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

"Банан, рассвет, двадцать два, игривый, пять, напугана, перчатка, воссоединение, лягушка, рама для картины, куртка," (Banana, dawn, twenty-two, playful, five, scared, glove, reunion, frog, picture frame, jacket) the commander says, "Змей?" (Serpent?) "Готов соблюдать." (Ready to comply)

I get my weapons ready and head out to S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters with the Winter Soldier. He picks me up and jumps to the Insight helicarrier bay doors. They open up, and we get into position to fight. I take out my swords and stand next to him. We make sure our earpieces work, and then wait for someone to come to us. We are near a whole bunch of aircraft so I have safe bet that I can get into one of those and hack into whatever HYDRA is using to control these guys. I cut into one, and get in the cockpit. Metal Arm understands what I'm doing and he knows that I'll tell him to get where he needs to go.

Ping! One of the helicarriers just came offline. Code name: Alpha. "A carrier just went offline. It's not connected to HYDRA anymore," I say touching my earpiece. "Пока у нас есть другой, мы можем идти." he replies. (As long as we have another, we are fine.) 

Suddenly, huge aircraft pieces start exploding. One of the pieces of glass gashes my arm, but I don't feel it with all of the adrenalin coursing through me. Out of the fire, comes the WInter Soldier. At the same time, another helicarrier is removed from HYDRA's grasp. "Insight carrier, Bravo, is down." I jump onto my seat and shoot a few guys who are coming to close to my jet for my liking. I take off and fly towards Alpha. Winter Soldier blocks several bullets with his arm and kicks one of the men into a plane taking off. He runs and jumps on top of another and shoots through the windshield to kill the pilot inside. He rips off the side window and climbs in to take off after me. I'm right next to Alpha when the birdwing guy shows up in front of me. I start shooting at him with the cannons but they fail due to poor manufacturing and due to birdman landing inside my cockpit.

"Sammy?" I unintentionally say. He looks surprised, but I kick him out of the cockpit before he can do anything to the jet. "You need to go to the carrier Charlie and stop whoever is taking them offline. I'm at Alpha and going to try and get it back with HYDRA," I shout over the wind and aircraft noises while walking into the little bubble of cannons inside.

Someone has crashed through the glass before I came in, I noticed. I press the button for all of the programming chips to show themselves and I pick out the one that isn't supposed to be there. Apparently, it doesn't work because nothing changes. Then I remeber, these guys are smart, they wouldn't use a regular chip. They would use a virus. I hack into the mainserver to find that it's taking over everything I look upon. This is going to take a while. I use some tech on my wrist to widen the screen so I can work better and then I start. I hold onto my arm when the pain gets worse.

Gunshots disrupt my work, and I look over to see birdman shooting at the Winter Soldier. I sigh, and pick up one of my guns. I don't shoot it, only putting it in my lap so I can grab it if needed. The encryption on the this thing is way harder than it looked and something or someone is trying to write me out of the code. Typing away, I don't notice the rest of the fight happening.

3.5% of code removed. 96.5% left. My wrist reads. I must go faster. And then there's the firewall. There are actually multiple firewalls, and I need to do what I can with it up so I can weaken it from the inside. I look up and crack my neck that has been leaning down for a few minutes now. It feels nice to focus on something else other then the mission. I reholster my gun, figuring that no one would know I'm here, much less come for me. I set a digital bomb to blow on the screen and I walk backwards to the little bridge. As I wait for it to explode, I pace back and forth trying to figure out if I'll still be of use to HYDRA when they've taken over the world. I want to stay and help them but I also want to explore on my own. I hear a whistle and then an explosion form the computer and the firewalls are out, even though the saying is you can't fight fire with fire. 27% of code removed. 73% left. This is exciting. I work fast and try to keep a ghost profile on the screen, but I know the person is still on the look out for me.