Chapter 1

" This is unacceptable" Darryl slammed his fist on the dinner table.

" Nope it's done and planned, your gonna get married we don't care if you disagree. Well we'll only cancel it if you have another someone that you'd marry, but right now it doesn't seem that way" Darryl's mother exclaimed.

Darryl only gave them a look of disapproval " I won't allow it"

Darryl's father pinched the bridge of his nose as he shook his head " you're an omega Darryl at the age of 24 a lot have already conceived and settled down. And also you won't even worry about anything his family is well off just like us so money won't be a problem"

Darryl just groaned and slumped on the table, he knows his parents will only persist him even though he won't even agree. He sighed as he stood up, walked out " we haven't even started dinner yet" his mom called him.

" Lost my appetite, you and dad just eat" Darryl said with distaste, he went upstairs and got in his room afterwards he buried his face into the pillows and screamed.

"Fudge this I can't even move out because my parents are overly protective, I may be an omega but I know how to live on my own" Darryl muttered, he wiped the tear that slipped out his eye and just stared at the ceiling.

He closed his eyes and started breathing in and out, a few minutes have passed and an idea popped out Darryl's mind. He sat up on his bed and looked around, he smirks looking at the closet.

Without another thought he ran to his closet and took out as many clothes as he can, afterwards he took out a suitcase and neatly stuffed his clothes there. " If I can't stop the arrangement I'll just ran away I'm an adult anyways" he said with a smirk.

He just sat down in his bed as he waited a few more minutes for his parents to finish dinner. And 30 minutes have passed he grabbed his phone and wallet before walking to the window to drop his suitcase outside, he can't show up downstairs with a suitcase.

Darryl got out his room, went downstairs as he was about to walk to the door his mother asked from the living room " where are you going?". Darryl only gave her a quick response " uhm just gonna get some fresh air" and after that Darryl got out the house, he immediately went to where his room window is and got his suitcase there.

" Yes it worked" Darryl muttered smiling as he ran down the neighborhood, he didn't stop even for a second. He doesn't really have a car mostly he just have a driver who drives him around. Darryl has finally left the neighborhood, sweaty but finally free and with that he attempted to cross the street but was hit by a car.

It wasn't a bad hit though considering Darryl's still awake and conscious, the person got out the car " oh my god I'm so sorry, I was in a hurry" the person said.

Darryl tried standing up but his legs felt weak so he fell down, the person went to him and helped him to his car. After that the person also put Darryl's suitcase in the trunk, as the person got in he said " I'm really sorry, I'm taking you to the hospital".

Darryl protested as he's feeling ok " No no, I feel ok just a few starches see?" Darryl showed him that his arms and legs move just fine. The person bit his bottom lip and nodded " if you say so, I'm deeply sorry though I was in a rush so I was kind of speeding so sorry about that"

Darryl chuckled remembering his doing the same so he asked " yeah same, on the rush as well, I'm not in good terms with my parents so yeah...".

"By the way I'm Zak, Zak Ahmed and you?" Zak announced.

Darryl gave out a warm smile " Darryl... Darryl Noveschosch, so just probably drop me off in a bus stop I don't really know where to go". Zak started driving and replied " Well I'm sort off running away as well, that's why I'm in a rush soooo I don't know where to go as well".