Chapter 2

It's now the next day and Darryl woke up to the sound of the shower running, he opened his eyes and wasn't brought to the cream colored ceiling his used to waking up, rather it was gray. He groaned while his mouth was opened remembering what had just happened last night.

He rolled around in bed continuesly groaning, and a few minutes of doing so he was interrupted " would you stop doing that, fuck that's so annoying" Zak said exiting the bathroom fully clothed already. Darryl only groaned louder as he stood up while still rolled in the blanket making it look like a burrito.

" Oh you little shit, I said stop groaning" Zak repeated, Darryl rolled his eyes " fine and language". Zak thought it was odd a 20 something year old man saying language to a 21 year old. " I'm 21 so shut up I swear when I wanna swear" Zak retorted getting room service.

" Hello hi, I would like to get room service... yeah I'll get two blueberry pancakes, with orange juice" Zak said before putting down the phone. Darryl sighed " I don't like swearing ok, just got the habit of saying that to people who swears near me", Zak shook thinking that yup Darryl's indeed childish.

Not long after the room service arrived, they just started eating in the beds where they slept it " So how old are you Darryl?" Zak asked.

" 24 how about you?" Darryl responds

Zak made a surprised face as he took a bite " huh, didn't thought you'd be older than me really thought you'd be 21 or younger". Darryl raised an eyebrow taking that as a compliment " well that's a compli-".

" Well I mean your height makes you look younger, your pretty short" Zak said smiling. Darryl looked offended " you ragamuffin you did not, my height is normal ok I'm an omega", Zak rolled his eyes " sure sure, my 15 year old causin is literally taller than you".

Darryl started mocking Zak before eating again, he took a bite and he finally tasted how horrible the pancakes are " the pancakes are...." Darryl said.

" Horrible I know" Zak finished, Darryl spat it out and set it aside. " The orange juice is ok though, probably just powdered juice I guess" Darryl says before standing up. He patted his pockets and took out a pill bottle named "heat suppressants" afterwards he took out one pill and drank it down with the orange juice.

" Oh you had your heat suppressants, I should take my rut suppressants. And yeah let's just go to a diner for breakfast" Zak said taking his suppressants.

" Sure why not" Darryl said making sure he has his phone and a few things, his suitcase was still in Zak's car so no need to worry about that. A few minutes have passed and Zak has gathered the stuffs he brought in the room and so they got out the room and locked it.

While Darryl went to the car Zak returned the key and checked out, after that Zak went to his car and unlocked it with a press of his key. Darryl got in the front passenger seat as Zak got in the driver's.

Zak started driving they didn't talked much, just silence comfortable silence so no tension and akwardness. And just 5 minutes of driving Zak spotted a diner so he parked his car and they both got out, of course clicked his key to lock it.

They took a seat opposite of each other and Darryl slumped on the table, and a few seconds later a waitress that seems to be a beta came and gave them a menu. She was eyeing Zak which the ravenette was liking, Darryl whoever didn't care he just wanna eat.

" I'll get a uhm... Eggs Benedict and one chocolate muffin and an Ice tea" Darryl said giving her a bright smile.

" Oh my gosh, I love you eyes it's like emeralds, you're pretty cute I'd say" The waitress complimented taking away the attention from Zak, Zak only snorted as he gave his order " chocolate pancakes and orange juice" he doesn't like it when someone takes the attention from him.

The waitress wrote it down and asked if that would be all and the two agreed. A few minutes have passed and their order came, they started eating and started their discussion " so where are we gonna go next?" Darryl asked.

Zak shrugged " I don't really know, let's just find out I guess first though let's find a hotel to check in. Let's just stay there for a day or two and find out where to go next."

Darryl giggled " we sound like criminals that's on the run and finding a spot to hide".

" Shut up, someone may think that on why were just running away I mean yeah it's kinda the same caz our parents might be finding us." Zak said.

Darryl nodded and took a bite then face palmed remembering he didn't silent his phone rather shut it down, he didn't even blocked his parents. " What?" Zak said enjoying his pancakes.

" I just forgot to block my parents, and just powered off my phone I'll just block them later" Darryl explained as he finished his eggs Benedict and off to the muffin.

Zak shrugged again it wasn't that serious than he thought, a few minutes of thinking. He thought of something " is Darryl well off as well?" He asked himself. A few seconds later he re imagined the scene where he hit Darryl. And the time where he took Darryl's bag and that's where hit him.

" It was a Dior one, a black one" Zak muttered.

" What was that Zak?" Darryl asked.

" Is your family rich?" Zak questioned

Darryl nodded " why? Regretting saying you'll pay for everything?" He giggled.

Zak made a bruh face " yeah should had known, you did had a Dior suitcase. Welp I am an alpha so it would hurt my ego for an omega to pay".

" Yeah true" Darryl hid a smile, he isn't gonna pay well he'll pay if he wants to that is.

They finished eating, breakfast and left Zak just set down the payment for the meal with a generous tip. Afterwards him and Darryl went back to the car and drove off, Zak already know which hotel to pick so he just drove there, it's a fancy one.

While driving there Darryl turned on his phone and was bombarded with 100 text, and 40 miss calls from his mom while 26 from his dad. He groaned as he unlocked it, he cleared the notifications and blocked his parents and a few of his relatives.

Afterwards he sighed and slumped down the seat " wake me up when were there" Darryl said before sleeping.

_________________________________________

Word count...1128

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please don't forget to vote if you did.

Don't forget to eat, sleep, and drink water; you deserve it. [I said you deserve it]