Chapter 21

It's now the next day, Darryl woke up feeling oddly extremely hungry, he usually doesn't feel that way however Darryl only rolled out of bed. He got out his room, rubbing his eyes while yawning, he got down stairs and immediately went to the kitchen.

Anything is good with Darryl's mind at the moment, hunger is really taking over him. He looked at the wall clock and it reads as 8:24am, kinda early Darryl would say, he opened a cabinet and went into his tippy toes to reach the pancake mix.

" This will do" Darryl sighed getting a pan and placing it on the stove top, which he turned on setting it on medium. He put eggs and water to the mixture, and added some blueberries because why not. After mixing it and seeing how the batter's consistency is, Darryl now put some butter on the pan, making sure to coate it well.

He cooked atleast 6 pancakes, 3 for him and 3 for Zak if ever he does eat it. He probably won't, Darryl drizzled a generous amount of syrup and dug in. As Darryl's savoring the pancakes seconds later Darryl could hear Zak groaning and stirring in bed. " Hope nothing bad happens-" and Darryl spoke too soon, as Darryl could now hear Zak stomping his way out his room to the stairs.

" What the fuck did you do Darryl!" Zak shouted making Darryl shudder, he set down his plate on the counter. Heart racing, mind swarming with thoughts on why Zak became even angrier when he just woke up.

" You son of a bitch, WHY THE FUCK DO I SMELL LIKE YOU! I'm covered with your scent" Zak screamed making his way infront of Darryl, with a few feet of distance Darryl's feet began to tremble even more.

Darryl couldn't come out a single word, and could only stare at Zak's furious facial expression. " Why the fuck, do I smell you all over me" Zak repeated gritting his teeth, Darryl swallowed a lump in his throat " I ehm.... Caz you were drunk last night so I helped you, Well Martin begged me to" Darryl explained.

Zak wasn't convinced, seems like Darryl isn't telling the full story, he inched closer to Darryl taking a good whiff mostly getting closer to where his scent remained. It's mostly in Darryl's neck, face and a few parts as well. " My scent that remained tells me something happened, something that you didn't include in your little story" Zak thunted.

Darryl could fell dizziness and nauseousness, he could only swallow back the feeling of throwing up. " It just... We did something, something you aren't gonna be happy with" Darryl said looking a bit sweaty and dizzy.

Zak squinted his eyes hearing Darryl's explaination " what was the something that had happened?" Zak said. And Darryl was about to respond but he ran to the sink and threw up. He kept throwing up it's only a small amount but he kept gagging.

Zak threw his hands up " great the bitch is going his: oh I got stress and anxiety so I threw up" Zak mocked in his head. He rolled his eyes seeing Darryl rinsing his mouth with tap water " oh boo ho, just answer the ques-" Zak didn't continued his sentence as he saw Darryl does look dizzy and a bit sweaty.

" I think I should lay down, eat the pancakes if you want I cooked extras" Darryl airly burped. Zak shallowed a lump in his throat, his instincts are telling him that Darryl didn't threw up from anxiety like last time.

Darryl finished climbing the stairs, and went to his room locking his door and laid down. He felt a little better laying down, he closed his eyes for a moment rethinking on why it happened, he threw up, he didn't really felt that anxiety that would make his throat feel somethings coming back up. Rather he just felt dizzy and nauseous he threw up.

And that's when he remembers, the thing he forgot about. That accident him and Zak did after that alcohol madness spree. His eyes went wide open, as he covered his face and groaned loudly " fudge fudge. The muffins how could I forget about that thing. Gosh I'm so freakin stupid" Darryl groaned.