Chapter 15

4 Days have already passed by, throughout those days they were mostly following the tourist guide to different parts of the island. It was really fun both Zak and Darryl agreed on that, however what Darryl doesn't like though of how pushy Zak was.

Zak would already insist on holding Darryl's hand, would lend a hand to Darryl in every minor high steps, and would even insist to open the door to the brunnete it's ok but around loads of people not so much, as Darryl's shy. What Darryl doesn't like the most though was Zak always asking on how he feels for him in every end of the day.

Darryl would always say the same thing: Be patient considering this is a very confusing experience. Darryl hasn't been into a relationship yet, nor have felt the feeling of falling in love to someone, so every minor feeling when his with Zak feels confusing and undistinguishable to say the least.

While Zak feels always jumpy around Darryl, and would feel complete with Darryl beside him. However to Darryl it's all confusion and questions around Zak, but a tingly feeling does always occur in Darryl's heart if Zak does some particular action infront of him.

But apart from that nothing, just the tingly feeling and occasional thinking about Zak. The two are currently watching a movie in the mall, just some quick relaxation from all the fun and festivities they did a few days straight. Their just watching Jurassic World Domination, they actually just found out that the two of them are a fan of every Jurassic movie that came out ever since the very first one.

It was a very nice information for the two of them to know, and currently they're seated next to each other watching the big screen infront of them where the movie is played. They've munched through their large popcorn that at the moment is haft empty already. Zak was just so focused on the big screen of the cinema to see Darryl looking at him.

Something amazing happened on the screen, making the crowd gasp and mouth wide open, but Zak just widely smile which made Darryl thinned his lips. The smile warmed his heart but why did that happened. His been thinking about something, something he doesn't know whether it would be good or bad.

He looked away from Zak looking back into the movie, he muttered something " I don't know how you cought feelings Zak, but for me It messed up and confusing is this even going to work?". Zak looked at him smiling" what was that?"

Darryl giggled " nothing nothing, I just said It's too muffiny cold here" Darryl said, it is indeed cold but it was still a lie. Zak only chuckled and nodded, it wasn't cold for him rather the perfect temperature.

Darryl looked to where the projector room was, and thought " the projectionist must be an alpha, it's so freaken cold". Darryl just handled the cold and continued watching, they were haft way through the movie.

An hour and a few minutes passed, and the 2 hours plus movie ended, everyone loved it and they left the movie theater a lot smiling, with a few stretching long hours of sitting makes your back feel like jelly. They left the theater, and started going to the exit of the mall.

They're both still full so they didn't ate anything for dinner. Throughout their course to go to the exit, Darryl was just following from behind Zak, picking on his nails, he has something he wanna say, but scared to say it. They exited the mall and Zak ordered an Uber, it says it would arrive in 2 minutes.

As Zak went through his phone Darryl said something " do you really think this would work?"

Zak looked at his back an replied " what would work?"

" Ya know, me and you, and the relationship that's inside your head that the two of us would be boyfriends" Darryl said with sadden eyes.

Zak only frowned his eyebrows and approached Darryl only leaving a few feet distance from him and the brunnete. " It's only not gonna work if you don't try, somethings may be confusing for you now considering you haven't have a relationship from before, but I guess this is your time to know how feelings are formed" Zak said genuinely.

" But it's confusing, and seems a bit rush and my feelings aren't really the butterfly's thingy people feel within the movies rather just full of questions." Darryl responded

Zak closed and eyes and turned back, Darryl must have upset Zak. Darryl only hung his head low before hearing the Uber. " Get in" Zak said getting inside.

They said next to each other at the back seat, usually Zak would start talking but this time. It was silence, Zak's maybe giving him the silent treatment for saying all that.

" Why must he've said that, I know he would feel the same, his green eyes always shows that his probably just confused, but saying what he said a few moments ago just hurts" Zak thought, Zak could hear Darryl trying to start a conversation or probably an apology.

But before he said it, Darryl's phone got a dinged as it received a notification. And so before Darryl could say it Zak alerted " your phone got a notification".

Darryl understand that Zak meant for him to shut up, and so Darryl just read his notification with uncertainty in his eyes. A few minutes after reading and reading it again and again he put away his phone and turned to face the other window.

" What was the notification about" Zak asked trying to ease the tension he no longer wanna give Darryl the silent treatment. However the brunette looked too down and only replied " it was just nothing, just stupid people dm me".

And with that they arrived at the resort, they got off the uber and Darryl insisted to pay. They got in the entrance and Darryl said something with a saddened tone " do you think it would be better if we go back home, and follow what our parents have told us? Or even negotiate with them?".

Zak looked at Darryl confused " what no, were so closed Darryl, you said take it slow and how would your feelings come out if it's just been a few days. Let's not do what each of our parents have told us would you rather marry a stranger your parents arranged you to?" Zak explained.

Darryl only shook his head and gave a simple " no".

" Ok there you get it, let's just wait for a bit but firstly let's freshen up and sleep" Zak finished unlocking the cottage room door and going inside the bathroom.

Darryl went in after Zak was done. His just going to brush his teeth. Zak entered his room and closed his room door and turned off the light and fell asleep on his bed.

_________________________________________

Word count...1162

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please don't forget to vote if you did.

I apologize for missing a chapter yesterday and publishing Chapter 15 late. Also, I apologize if I update more slowly, like every other day or so, because at my dentist check up today, they said I need a lot of fixes on my teeth and I need braces, so yeah, I need to go there every other day. [It's gonna be expensive ಥ‿ಥ]

Don't forget to eat, sleep, and drink water; you deserve it. [I said you deserve it]