Chapter 7

The next day struck with a good smile on Zak's face, it's nothing really but today just seems nicer that the other. Zak got up from bed and opened up the curtains and window smelling the beachy air coming in his room.

Today he hasn't really planned anything, I guess the two of them shall just do anything that would come up or maybe go to the mall. They haven't really seen the mall in the area yet it would be interesting seeing the mall in Hawaii.

Zak got out his room remembering to close the window, he tried shrugging off of what Darryl had said yesterday but he just makes sure to close the door. " Darryl seems to not be up yet, I'll just order I guess" he muttered

Zak remembered there was a phone in the corner of the living room and so he used it. There's phone numbers taped on the table it has all and all 3 numbers with one being the room service. So he called that one and ordered two Hawaiian Loco Moco with orange juice.

20 minutes passed by and someone knocked on their door Zak got it and they were given a food tray containing his order. And shortly after the worker left leaving a message of " enjoy your meal".

Zak contemplated on waking Darryl but if he won't the food would get cold so he woke up the brunnete, he just knocked on the door until he heard Darryl getting up from bed. After that they both ate their breakfast in the living room.

" What are we gonna do today?" Darryl asked as he ate

Zak shrugged " I don't know, any suggestions?"

Darryl thought for a moment, Zak held in a smile seeing how cute Darryl looked with his cheeks all bloated from rice with gravy on his lips. Zak shook the thought soon after as Darryl answers " the mall? I do need to buy some things and well I want donuts".

Zak chuckled " ok I see, we'll leave later after 9 am".

" This is pretty good actually, what food is this?" Darryl asked mesmerized, Zak looked up " uhm Loco Moco". Darryl nodded making an O face

After that talk they finished eating and drinking their orange juice, Darryl also took his suppressants while Zak took a shower. They cleaned up for a little bit before Darryl sent back the plates they ate from.

And after that one Darryl took his shower, and well the next thing to happen was just the two chilling in their rooms using their phones. Just waiting for the time to pass to finally go to the mall.

The time now is 9:06 am and Zak came out his room and knocked on Darryl's door, the brunnete came out with Zak asking a question " does Hawaii have uber?".

Darryl shrugged " I don't know, probably well just try I guess".

Zak bit his bottom lip as he checked and after a few seconds there is indeed uber in Hawaii " yup they do I'll get one rn, and.... It will be here in 10 minutes let's wait at the resort entrance".

The two left the cottage house with Zak locking the door, they went to the entrance and waited and exactly 10 minutes later a blue car popped up in their view and stopped infront of them.

They got in and the driver started driving. The ride was ok for the most part it wasn't really eventful and so it was just quietness with just the faint music from the radio. They arrived at the mall shortly after and they got off with Zak paying the ride.

" Well I guess this is it, seem nice am I right?" Zak announced seeing the mall.

Darryl shrugged " yeah I guess so, it does look lively some malls in our city looked so dead" Darryl luaghed at the end.

" Ok we'll just text each other..... Oh wait we haven't given each others phone numbers yet" Zak exclaimed remembering that, Darryl nodded in agreement and so they exchanged phone numbers.