Chapter 5

It only has been 3 hours within the flight, and Zak woke up for some reason. Their chairs are recline able considering their in business class, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the sleeping brunnete next to his to him and he haft smiled, he noticed there was a flight attendant carrying a blanket that passed by and so he thinned his lips and made up what's on his mind.

After a few seconds later the female flight attendant, that Zak could smell to be a beta came back and before passing him she asked if Zak wants anything in particular, blankets or an extra pillow. Zak replied " No I'm good, but do you have muffins?"

The flight attendant nodded " yes we do sir, we have blueberries, strawberries and even chocolate chips one. Want me to get you one?". Zak smiled " well not for me nor right now, but can you give my friend over here a blueberry muffin tomorrow when he wakes up heat it if possible give him two."

" Ahh I see, well do sir I'll remind myself that tomorrow."

Zak said " ok thank you" after that the flight attendant walked off to their rooms maybe. While that's over Zak bit on his nail and rolled his eyes, afterwards he covered himself with blankets and laid down to and slept.

The time now is 7:39 am and Zak has been a wake for a few minutes now, his just watching a movie from the screen infront of him. He lifted his earphones as he heard Darryl waking up from the reclined chair next to him.

" Morning" Zak chuckled seeing Darryl looking like a hot mess, Darryl didn't gave out any response most likely still in a daze and sleepy. And after a minute has passed and Darryl unreclined his chair and yawned.

" Watcha watching?" Darryl asked Zak as he yawned. Zak shrugged " Huh? Oh nothing in particular, just catching up in the episodes of Stranger Things".

Darryl nodded as a response and started stretching, he opened the scene in front of him to watch a movie himself as he was picking a movie the female flight attendant from last night came up to him. " Hello sir, here's the two muffins it's heated enjoy, I've also brought you water as eating something without a beverage is quite dangerous."

Darryl didn't know what to say, he doesn't remember ordering this " uhm I haven't -". Zak glared next to him " I ordered it from a few hours ago, just eat it no questions ask"

" Ok I guess, oh right thank you uhm..... Evelyn" Darryl read her name tag, she gave out her always toothy smile and bowed. Darryl picked a show to watch and put on his headphones and a few seconds later it played, and so he ate his morning snack while watching a movie.

Breakfast would be serve any moment but it won't hurt to eat a snack first.

The rest of the flight was nothing in particular eventful, just the two of them watching movies. And now they have arrived in Hawaii it's currently 10:37 am, the flight was all and all ten hours and twenty minutes.

" Fuck my ass feels like it's gonna melt" Zak announced leaving the airport entrance. Darryl shushed him " keep it down, your gonna embarrass yourself. But yeah my tokcus feels so sore".

Zak brust out luaghing making other people look at them " tokcus? Really tokcus just say ass or butt you don't have to make up weird words to name it". Darryl only rolled his eyes as he pulled on his suitcase " blah blah blah. Let's just get going to the resort you said"

Zak shook his head calming down " fine, there get in that taxi". After that they went to the taxi and the driver helped them put the suitcases in the trunk. Afterwards they got in " so where are the two of you going?" The driver asked.

Zak took out his phone and showed it to the driver " were going to this resort". The driver nodded " ahh I see, we'll get there in 30 or so minutes". And so they started the journey to the resort, Darryl and Zak doesn't really know what to talk about that is when Darryl brought up a topic.