Professor Trelawney's Prediction

Exam week began and an unreal hutch fell over the castle. The third year's emerged from transfigurations at lunchtime on Monday limp and ashen faced, comparing results and bemoaning the difficulties of the task they having set, which had included turning tea pot into tortoise. Hermione irritated the rest by passing about her tortoise head, looked more like a turtle, which was the least of everyone else's worries.

"Mine still had a spout for a tail, what a nightmare "
"We're the tortoises supposed to breathe steam?"
"It still had a willow-patterned shell, d'you think that'll count against me?"

Then we had our charms exam and time to revise for the next exams after dinner.
Care of magical creatures, potions and astronomy.

Our second last exam was on Thursday morning defence against the dark arts. Harry did very well I got full marks, rounded very well until he reached the Hinky-punk. Hermione did everything perfectly until she got to the trunk with a Boggart  in it.
"Hermione" said lupin " what's the matter?"

"P-p-professor McGonagall" Hermione gasped, pointing at the trunk "sh-she said I failed everything!" I quickly spring into action. By giving her a hug and telling her she did great and how it's not real

Then I was next, everything went well even the Boggart which was her pleading with everyone in how she not like him and begging them not to leave. 

Cornelius fudge, sweating slightly in his pinstripe cloak, standing there, staring at the grounds. He started at the site of Harry.

"Hello there, Harry!" He said "just had an exam, I expect? Nearly finished?"

"Yes" said Harry, Hermione, and Ron, not being on speaking terms, with the minister of magic, hovered awkwardly in the background. When fudge and I exchanged glares back-and-forth.

"He thinks I helped Sirius Black" I whispered to Hermione and Ron. Hermione put her hand on my shoulder. Ron went on about some who's afraid of ducks could possibly help someone escape from the greatest prison of all time.

But our attention to this brought back when I heard them talking about the trial.
" I'm here, on a unpleasant mission, Harry. The committee for the disposal of a dangerous creatures required a witness to the execution of a mad hippogriff. As I needed to visit Hogwarts to check on the black situation, I was asked to step in" said fudge looking at me when he mentioned Black making me roll my eyes.

"Does that mean the appeal's already happened?" Asked Ron

"No, no, it's scheduled for this afternoon " said Fudge looking curiously at Ron.

"Then you might not have to witness in execution at all!" Said Ron stoutly " the Hippogriff might get off!"

Before Fudge could answer, two wizards, came through the castle doors behind him. One was so ancient. He appeared to be withering before their eyes. The other was tall and strapping come out with a thin black mustache.

"Dear, dear I'm getting too old for this...two o'clock, isn't it, Fudge "

The black moustache man was fidgeting something in his belt, which happened to be an ax. Ron open his mouth to say something, but Hermione nudged him hard in the ribs and jerked her head towards the entrance hall.

"Why'd you stop me?' Said Ron angrily, as they entered the Great Hall for lunch. "Did you see them? They've even got the axe ready! This isn't justice!'

'Ron, your Dad works for the ministry. Ou can't go saying things like that to his boss!' Said Hermione. But she too, looked very upset. 'As long as Hagrid keeps his head this time, and argues his case properly, they can't possibly execute Buck-beak...'