The Dementor's Kiss

"Ew Ron, you slept with that" said Estelle then her face dropped. She point at Peter and yelled
"Your a prev"

"Estelle charming as always" said Peter

"Don't talk to her" said Sirius and Remus at the same time.

"S-Sirius ....R-Remus, my friends...my old friends"  

Black wand arm rose, but Lupin seized him around the wrist, gave him a warning look, then turned again to Pettigrew, his voice light and casual.

"We've been having a little chat, Peter, about what happened the night Lily and James died. You might have missed the finer points while you were squeaking around there on the bed- "

"Remus " gasped Pettigrew , and Harry could see breads of sweat breaking out over his pasty face" you don't believe him, do you.. He tried to kill me, Remus"

"So we've heard"said Lupin, more coldly "I'd like to clear up one or two thing with you, Peter , if you'd be so -

"He's come to try and kill me again! Pettigrew
Shrieked, suddenly pointing at Black and Harry saw that he used his middle finger because his index was missing. 

"He killed Lily and James and now his trying to kill me, too you've got to help me , Remus .."

Black"s face looked more skull lake than ever. He stared at Pettigrew with his fathomless eyes.

" no one's going to try to kill you until we sorted out a few things" said Lupin

"Sorted  things out?" Squealed Pettigrew, looking widely about him once more high is taking in the boarded windows, and again the only door." I knew he come after me! I knew he'd be back for me! I've been waiting for this for 12 years! "

" you knew Sirius was going to break out of Azkaban? Said Lupin. " when no one has done it before?"

" He's got dark powers. The rest of us can only dream of! Pettigrew shouted " how else did he get out of there? I suppose he who must not be named taught him a few tricks"

Black started to laugh a horrible mirthless  laugh that build the whole room

" Voldemort, teach me tricks? He said.

Pettigrew flinched as a black brandished a whip at him
"What, scared to hear your old masters name? Said Black " I don't blame you, Peter. He's lot aren't very happy with you are they?

" don't know-what you mean Sirius" muttered Pettigrew, his breathing faster than ever. His whole face is shining with sweat now.

" you haven't been hiding from me for 12 years said Black " you've been hiding from Voldemort's old supporters you've been hiding from Voldemort's old supporters"

Estella  looked at her friends then mouthed " mic drop" and acted out if she had.

" I heard things in Azkaban, Peter ... they all think your dead, or do you have to answer to them,, I've heard them screaming all sorts of things in their sleep. Sounds like they think the double crossed double crossed them. Voldemort went to the Potter"s on your information...and Voldemort met his downfall. And not all Voldemort's supporters ended up in Azkaban , did they? There are still plenty out here, biding their time, pretending they've seen the error of their ways ...if they got wind that you were still alive, Peter-"

"Don't know..,what you're talking about .,said Pettigrew again. He looked at lupin " you don't believe this- this madness Remus"