Chapter 5 - Reunited and summons

A day after the preliminaries

Naruto started packing up his ramen and other supplies, he got Sarutobi's permission to stay out for up to a week to look for Diane and King in Taki which was fine considering the village was an ally and grateful for Naruto's assistance in helping Shibuki retake power from those tyrants who attempted a coup. The blond boy packed up his belongings after giving a quick farewell to Hinata who was hospitalized for her injuries giving her good luck before the finals.

Now here he was at the gate, "I'll miss the both you but don't worry, I'll be back in three days at most." He said to his two aunts who smiled and gave him hugs.

"You may be considered an adult here Naruto, but that doesn't stop us from worrying about Ellie's grandbaby." Said Veronica.

"Please be safe and avoid trouble alright, Gil you better make sure nothing happens our nephew or I'll swear..." Margaret stopped as Gil held her hands calming her down.

"I promise I'll keep an eye on him, he may be strong, but he's got a lot to experience and... did you just "our" nephew?" he asked with a blush receiving a nod.

"So just you and Jericho are going to be joining us then?" Naruto asked his pink haired uncle.

"Yeah, Howzer really wants to practice with Griamore and Dreyfus doesn't want them to embarrass themselves during the finale since he still sees them as Holy Knights." Answered Gil ruffling Naruto's hair.

"And your reasons Jericho?" he asked.

"I really wanted to experience this world and you know..." Jericho vaguely explained with a blush.

"I would get the wrong idea but then again I haven't saved your life for you to develop that kind of mentality." Naruto said as Jericho's blush grew more red.

"Anyways we should head out before we get home too late, I have a few more tricks to show you guys before the finals start." Naruto said as he readjusted his bags, "Bye aunt Margaret." He said giving her a cheek kiss, "Bye aunt Veronica." He said giving her a cheek kiss as well making them blush just as he started walking out the gate with everyone else following.

A few minutes later outside the village, Naruto turned his head to see Hawk riding on top of his mother as the giant pig moved towards Naruto with a bright smile as Hawk dropped the latter letting everyone get on. The group would soon find themselves within Taki early in the afternoon since the village was close to the border of the land of fire. Now all they had to was leave Hawk's mama to wait underground while they searched the village, the tricky part was making transformations for all the clones Naruto would have to send to search all over the village, preferably any forest areas in the outskirts. Luckily Ban is the only one in the group who had a decent memory of the forest since he's been there several times.

Another lucky fact that after a few thousand years as a fox, Ban took things more seriously such as avoiding bars and random events catching his eyes. Now was one of those moments, he actually had a chance to get Elaine back for good. No rumors, no black magic, no demons forcing her to inflict pain on others, a perfect plan. The fox sin looked at his son figure getting everyone's documents processed to go inside.

"Something on your mind uncle Ban?" Naruto asked looking curious.

"Just thinking Naruto, you get to finally have the family you deserved... and King is going to become my brother in law." He gagged on the last part.

"Ok, so when we wake them up, who does the talking?" he asked.

"I don't know Diane used to have a huge crush on the captain and even after she gave knowing he had feelings for Elizabeth, she still felt in debt to him for saving her all those years ago. Then there's the fact Gowther messed with her mind a couple of times, so she might want to kick his ass just seeing him do his technique." Ban explained.