Chapter 12 - Demon Prince Reborn

50 minutes earlier at the hokage's office

Hiruzen Sarutobi was filling out the last piece of paper in his office, with him is his son Asuma and his team, the second generation of Ino-Shika-Cho. As Sarutobi was ready to dismiss the group before the door was kicked open revealing Guila, Gowther and Hawk.

"Old shadow leader guy! There's trouble and Naruto went off on his own! You gotta do something about and call those scary guys with the masks!" Hawk shouted rapidly.

"Hawk-San, please calm down and start from the top. What happened and why does it involve Naruto?" Sarutobi asked rubbing his temples knowing that the jinchuriki was still wild and unpredictable despite his new revelations.

"AHH! Is that pig talking!?" Ino shouted in fear.

"Ino, your so troublesome you know that? Besides the hokage can summon talking monkeys and all the sannin can summon talking animals." Shikamaru said.

"I know that, but I didn't expect to come across a talking animal any time soon. Just look at it." Ino pointed at Hawk who sulked in a corner.

"Ino, I think it's best we let the pig talk. Clearly something is up if he wants to the ANBU to go after Naruto." Choji spoke up.

"Wait your name's Ino?" Hawk asked.

"Yes and this is Shikamaru and Choji." Ino answered.

"You know that names means boar right?" Ino grew a tick mark at the unintended insult, "So you hang out with guys named butterfly and Deer? Weird group, then again I was named after a bird." Hawk continued forgetting what he came here for.

"Hawk, did you forget why we are here?" Guila asked making Hawk panic again.

"AHH! I forgot about that! Old man Naruto got a threat and he needs help! Guila show him the note!" Hawk shouted repeatedly tapping his hoof.

Guila nodded before handing the hokage the note, team 10 looked wary of the situation before suddenly being crushed by a humongous amount of KI. Sarutobi was likely not happy about something.

"ANBU!" several of the masked shinobi jumped down, "You are to put the entire village on high alert, Kakashi Hatake is to be apprehended at once! If he engages you are apprehended him at any cost, but make sure you bring him in alive!"

"Asuma, if possible, I'd like you to keep an eye out for Kakashi as well. This is considered an A class assignment!" Sarutobi said getting nods from the team.

"Right, everyone let's go!" Asuma commanded as they all took their leave.

"Come on guys, we gotta save Margaret and Veronica!" Hawk shouted making the pair run out of the office.

With Kakashi

The jounin is seen standing on top of the Yondaime's head looking at his orange book, but not reading it as something was going through his mind.

'Sensei, I'll get you out soon. Naruto has to understand his mistakes, he's just an immature knucklehead. He's not like you or myself, he refused to see reason and even if it means putting innocents on the line. I will force him to understand.' Kakashi thought.

Suddenly he started coughing and shivering, he immediately rolled out of the way as something crashed where he once stood. Kakashi failed to detect any chakra and revealed his Sharingan implant while drawing out a kunai. In front of him stood his assigned student, Naruto Liones bearing the mark of the Demon clan and he did not have that goofy grin everyone sees on his face everyday.

"WHERE. IS. MY. FAMILY!" he yelled flaring his darkness.

"You should know scum! You practically put them behind bars leaving your sisters alone! You abandoned my teachings!" Kakashi yelled.