Chapter 7 - Dragon Sin

Up in the stands Naruto is carrying Veronica on his arms before placing her next to Griamore, "Take good care of her, I don't she's ready for another match." Naruto told him before Griamore took a good hold of her.

"I swear on my life I will take good care of Lady Veronica Naruto. You can count on that." Griamore said with a smile.

"Good, I'll be heading back now." Naruto said walking back to the competitor stands.

"Will Lady Veronica be alright Sir Ban?" Griamore asked the fox sin.

"The chakra messed with her mental health but not as much as it would a normal person, if anything you should be concerned about the fact, she wasn't running around on all fours like a dog just like Narumi did." Ban explained.

"Anything I should do?" he asked.

"Learn to handle seeing two girls kiss, chunin are supposed to handle the worst possible stress and not pass out from a nosebleed." Ban suggested getting a blush from Griamore.

Back at the bottom in the arena Howzer and Gilthunder arrived, "Begin!" Escanor shouted as the two charged each other with their lances. Gil managed to overpower his opponent pushing him away and trying to trip him only for Howzer to jump and nail him in the chest with a kick sending him into the ground. Gil only had mere moments before rolling away to avoid Howzer trying to stab him with his lance. Gil manages to get up before channeling lightning into his body.

"Flash Movement of the Thunder Emperor!" Gil shouted before disappearing and reappearing behind Howzer and kicking his side followed by punching his head into the ground ending it with an elbow to the back while Howzer was on the ground. Gil quickly knocked away Howzer's lance before punching him around a few times the moment he was able to stand up.

"Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Howzer shouted creating several dozen copies of himself making a few hold off Gil while the real Howzer picked up his lance commanding all his clones to charge up spheres on the tips of their lancers. Gil managed to defeat the clones only to fail to notice the barrage of attacks aimed at him. "Wind Spiral Barrage!" Gil looked up to see all the spheres of wind firing at him making him jump and run around the attacks while still getting hit a by few disorientating him. "I got you now Gilthunder!" he shouted firing one last sphere knocking Gil back a few pegs.

"Good move there Howzer, but for the sake of my pride, I can't lose here! I have to fight Sir Meliodas's grandson!" he shouted before charging up lightning in his two arms making a motion as if he were holding a bow and arrow. "Barrage of sparks!" Gil suddenly fired hundreds of senbon shaped lightning bolts destroying all of Howzer's clones while landing a few on the original who managed to cover his face and chest. As Howzer looked up he felt several senbon hit his legs forcing him to kneel in pain.

Howzer overcame his pain as he lifted his lance up to block a kick from Gil before pushing his leg back and regaining his stance. The two continued to battle it with their lances before jumping back preparing their techniques once more creating a stalemate as lightning struck wind. The pair were on their last limbs before ending it with one last attack with both sides hoping this lands a victory.

"Purge of the Thunder Emperor!"

"Rising Tornado!"

The two powers clashed for dominance ending with Gil being trapped within the tornado as Gil forced all his chakra into his magic attack to give it strength causing his pink haired opponent to be sucked in and electrocuted by his own attack. The tornado died down with Gil falling on his back clutching his chest as he struggled to breath only to be kicked and held down by Howzer's foot while the blond man pointed his lance at his friend's neck.