Chapter 8 - Arguments and Dates

Naruto was sitting on his bed reflecting everything in the past week, his training went ok despite having to help his aunts and friends, the truth was out now and he hasn't seen his family in a couple of days and now only a quarter of the villagers see him the fox. The biggest thing was his father figure Ban was getting married to Elaine.

It wasn't anything bad, sure he was slowly getting to know Elaine and get closer to her but the real thing on his mind is how much change is happening so fast. One day he was abused by the villagers and learns his parents abandoned him to one day learning that he's related to a princess and a knight who were the heirs of rivaling clans who cursed them for their ideals. Elizabeth was cursed to constantly die and reincarnate while Meliodas was forced to live for eternity and watched his lover die and die again over and over. Putting that thought to the side, he had a new family that loved him and accepted him.

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard a knock on the door, "It's open." He said as the door revealed Gowther, the Goat Sin of Lust and his older brother figure.

"You've been alone in your room for a while little brother, is something wrong?" Gowther asked taking a seat on the bed next to Naruto.

"Just thinking about how much has happened in the past week and the past months in general." Naruto answered getting a nod.

"I see, it hasn't been easy for us either. To awaken to a new world several millennia later the people we know, and our homes are gone or have been destroyed." Gowther explained.

"I know Gowther, but who knew some street orphan would be the descendant of the heir of two clans that came before the Elemental Nations were formed. Now I have wedding to prepare for and something else is on my mind I think everyone should know before then." Naruto said.

"And what would that be little brother?" Gowther asked seeing the look on Naruto's face.

"Ban already knows, but he only wanted to go all the way when everyone was back together." Gowther still looked confused. "Gowther, I want all of us to visit the pantheon where Meliodas and Elizabeth's bodies are." Naruto said.

"I see, it would be best to give a proper goodbye to the captain and Elizabeth. I will round up King and Diane, I believe they are somewhere in town." Gowther said getting up.

"Good I'll grab everyone else; I know Veronica didn't want to visit until Margaret was by her side." Naruto said going towards the door.

A little while later

Naruto already had Ban, Jericho and Margaret with him and now they were on their way looking for Margaret who they now just found trying to buy a suit for Gil.

"I know it's nice Margaret, but it feels a bit tight." Gil whined as Margaret started tying the bow tie.

"Mr. Holy Knight, my eternal protector can handle fighting demons, but not wearing a suit?" Margaret asked making Gil's cheeks match his hair.

"I'll talk to her you guys wait here." Naruto said entering the store.

Suddenly they heard the bell of the store ring and they turned to see Naruto with a serious face.

"Naruto, what brings you here? Did you need my advice to dress up for Sir Ban's wedding?" Margaret asked.

"Aunt Margaret, there's something I've been meaning to tell you and Veronica already knows but she wanted you by her side to see it through." Naruto vaguely explained.

"Uh, sure Naruto. Let me just get this suit off of Gil first and we can follow you." Margaret said helping Gil take off his bow tie.

A while later, Naruto led them back to the Boar Hat already seeing the rest of the sins there.