Chapter 9 - Wedding

One month later

At the sound of the alarm, Naruto Liones heir to the Demon and Goddess clan found himself disturbed by the loud sound before getting up only for the sun itself to become the next buzzard in his day. Suddenly, the blond boy remembered what day it was and smiled before running down the stairs and finding King and Diane with the latter fixing the former's tie. Diane was wearing an a peach colored single strap dress covering her you know what while king wore a matching peach suit with yellow vest and black bow tie.

"Good morning aunt Diane, uncle King. Did you two eat breakfast already?" he asked the pair.

"Naruto's we already did it's almost 10:30, we need to be there by noon remember?" King asked making the blond look at the clock and panicking as he quickly made an omelet and some bacon before using a wind jutsu to cool it down before rapidly eating.

"Hey hey, calm down Naruto you'll choke!" warned Diane.

"Sorry, but I half to get there a bit early especially since my date is waiting on me!" Naruto said as he quickly grabbed a scroll and unsealed it revealing his suit.

"Wow, the girls must have made you go out with that sleek black suit." King said in awe.

"Thank you uncle King, but you two are the ones that will stand out as the sweethearts while my parents are the enchanted lovers." Naruto said carefully placing his undershirt and pants on.

"Enchanted lovers?" King asked.

"I couldn't come up with a better name, since you two are the only other couple besides Ban and Elaine." Naruto said now placing on his vest with jacket preparing his bronze chains to connect his blazer together.

"He's right about us looking good King." Diane said twirling her pigtail.

"You look beautiful in anything Diane." King flirted.

"Aw, I love you." Diane said as the couple kissed.

"Woah, save the romance for the dance floor when I surprise dad with my song." Naruto said earning an excited gasp from Diane.

"Did you finish it!?" Diane asked.

"See for yourself, the final copy is on the piano over there." Naruto pointed as King floated towards the notes and began to look them over with King.

"Aw Naruto, you're going to make Ban cry right there!" Diane said as she had stars in her eyes.

"Thanks Diane, I really appreciate it, but I can't wait to see how he reacts." Naruto said quickly taking the notes back. "Shoot I need to pick up my date!" Naruto panicked as he saw the clock and left the tavern in a hurry.

"I'm actually proud of him don't you think King?" King nodded.

"I wish we knew him sooner, but could you imagine Ban raising a small child? Imagine what if all six of us had to raise him from birth?" King asked.

"I would've definitely made sure Ban would never go near him, but seeing him now. Ban was just this soft guy all along. It's hard to see him as an ass from all those years ago." Diane said getting a nod before the pair left towards the chapel.

(Seven Deadly Sins OST - Peaceful Days)

Naruto started running across town not noticing all the strange looks from the citizens based on his attire, "Is that Naruto?" Ino asked noticing the blond first.

"I think it was, but why was in he a hurry?" Choji asked.

"It's too troublesome to think about." Shikamaru asked already confused as to Naruto's true power, he didn't want to bother learning about whatever was going on with him moving.