𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 °•*⁀➷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟯

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙚,

𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══(3)Watching the reining from a distance, Ivy ignored the stinging feeling of tears in her eyes and focused on the warmth concealed in the look in the tall boy's blue eyes ...

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
(3)
Watching the reining from a distance, Ivy ignored the stinging feeling of tears in her eyes and focused on the warmth concealed in the look in the tall boy's blue eyes when he saw Belly.

Ivy wondered what that must feel like, to constantly be looked at with such love.

How was Belly not an extremely awful and egotistical person? From the short time that Ivy had been talking to Belly in the car, she seemed like the sweetest girl on the planet, but she seemed to be constantly showered with love.

Ivy was sure that if everyone treated her that way, she would be insufferable, so it was better that no one loved her but herself. Ivy had been doing everything herself her whole life, she didn't need anything from anyone else.

Especially not their love.

"Aaand who is this??" Ivy felt an unfamiliar blush spread across her face, cheeks growing rosy as the dirty blonde boy directed his attention to Ivy, who was walking up to him and Belly on the green grass in front of the beach house.

"Oh oh! this is my new friend Ivy Smith, mom said she's gonna be staying with us for the whole summer! isn't that great?" Belly hugged Ivy into her side, not noticing how Conrad was admiring her exited eyes as she began to ramble about her new friendship with Ivy.

"Oh! I haven't even introduced you yet. Ivy, this is Conrad Fisher, I told you about him in the car!" Belly explained, her heart warming at the look her childhood crush was giving her.

"You must be Ivy! Laurel has just told me all about you, I'm Susannah ." The blonde woman introduced herself, giving Ivy a knowing look as she tugged her inside.

"So you can just head up the stairs, to the right two doors down is your room, I hope you don't mind I decorated it a little when Laurel called and told me you were staying," She instructed ivy,

who was giving Laurel a look that said did you tell her or is this going to be awks??

"Belly and Conrad, go look for Jeremiah, I haven't been able to find him since this morning, and he said he was desperate to go swimming with you Belly!" savannah shooed the obliviously in love teens away,

"wow I really am a matchmaker, huh?" savannah spoke, clearly pleased with herself, "now go, go set up your room!" Ivy set off up the stairs, carrying her underpacked duffel bag with her.