𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 °•*⁀➷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙚,

𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧

9)
After Belly suggested a night swim in the pool, Ivy was in her room getting ready faster than you can say,

supercalafragalisticexpealidocous!

suffice to say, Ivy was exited for her super special bonding time with her unknowing half sister, Belly.

"this'll do," Ivy huffed, blowing the brown strands of tangled hair away from her face.

Ivy tugged on the yellow bathers Belly let her borrow,

apparently her best friend Taylor back home had been nagging Belly to wear it, so Taylor secretly packed it into Belly's bag, along with lots of other clothes.

Ivy thanked the entire universe, which was usually against her, that, for once, luck had been in her favour and she had a swimsuit to wear.

When Ivy told Belly she hadn't brought any swimwear of any kind to Cousins, Belly seemed suspicious but somehow let it slide, offering the girl some bathers.

Turning around, Ivy faced the mirror to make sure that the bikini fit okay, it felt a bit funny.

Only to see that these bathers were ridiculously small, maybe if they were on belly's body they would fit less scandalously,

as Ivy's dad would say,

however Ivy's body was slightly larger in certain areas compared to Belly. However, Ivy knew that it didn't look all that bad, and she was thankful for belly giving her bathers and didn't want to seem ungrateful.

besides, its just me and Belly swimming, so who cares? Ivy thought, fiddling with the straps of the top in an attempt to loosen it.

Ivy wrapped a plain white bath towel Susannah had given her for showers around her body.

The slam of the door beside the girl's room quickly reminded Ivy of the devil directly next door, and how the nosy nincumpoop went through her things.

Jeremiah, thank god he didn't find my ADHD medicine, the idiot would probably assume i was some druggie out to get him.

which i am. not the druggie part, the out to get him part.

behind the mirror, ivy could squint to see the beautiful view from the window.

Being on the second floor of quite a large and tall house, you could see everything from here. Moving closer towards the window, Ivy was a transfer by the area.

The fisher family, while humble, were crazy rich, and they kind of just ignored it. Ivy knew for a fact that if she owned a beach house like this, and with money to spare, she would never shutup about it.

"Ivyyyy hurry up!" belly called out in a whiny tone, knocking nonstop on the door to Ivy's room.

Belly's incessant knocking didn't die down, even when Ivy opened the door to be knocked on the head,

quite harshly, by an impatient Belly, blissfully unaware of the growing feud between the two room neighbours.

"ouch" Ivy rubbed the now growing red patch on her forehead from Belly's tough punch,

does this girl do boxing or something or does bug muscles run in the family?

if so, can i beat up jeremiah?

Ivy thought to herself, already plotting the next way she can terrorise Jeremiah. "you're ready? let's go!"

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! yay :) also add this to your reading lists for visibility :))))