𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 °•*⁀➷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙚,

𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧

ivy simply muttered a shy, "thanks," before stuttering off back to her bed, ashamed for acting so out of character. Ivy wasn't one to be shy or quiet.

see, ivy had never experienced such an outright show of affection, or even such a sincere compliment as the one Jerinmah had spoken to her. Jeremiah was so open with his feelings and emotions, and Ivy was broken.

That night laying in her bed, she knew that there was no way her and Jere could be anything more than friends, but that didn't mean she couldn't still be his friend?

little did ivy know, her dismissive reaction was causing jeremiah to toss and turn in bed all night. jeremiah made a plan, he didn't know how he felt towards ivy, all he knew was that he wanted to be around her.

he texted ivy once he had finished the plan, at 2:12 am.

jere 🧸: hey ivy, meet me 2morrow at the park near the supermarket at 9?

so of course, just as friends of course, ivy put on a casual yet flirty floral long sleeve and denim shorts that she borrowed from Belly, that showed her ass off just enough.

however the moment she arrived at the park, already a nervous mess...

"You can't just walk around the place.." the plump, balding man berated ivy, "stompin' all over my gardenias like they don't mean a thing, you inconsiderate bitch!"

Ivy, feeling uncharacteristically shy today could only sniffle in reply, hoping Jeremiah would be late to meet her at the park. She wasn't ready for him to see her like this, weak and teary eyed. Ivy was bold, unashamed, and confident. This wasn't her.

God, she couldn't believe she had let the simple idea of hanging out with Jeremiah bother her this much.

but of course, like the gentleman he is, Jeremiah arrived right on time, not a minute late.

he'd never leave a pretty girl waiting, or any girl really, that's just the kind of boy Jeremiah is. Good.

To good for me, ivy muses to herself sadly.

''scuse me sir," Jeremiah drawled with that signature angelic smile adorning his face that made Ivy weak in the knees, but

not for the right reasons today.
wiping her red-hot face on her sleeve, Ivy quickly turned to bury her head in Jeremiah 's chest, unable to handle him seeing your messy, snot covered, tear stained face.

Jeremiah startled at Ivy's unusually shy behaviour, what happened to his brave bear Ivy?

Ivy could only hear muffled words through the thick fabric of Jeremiah's shirt covering her face, and additionally her ears. Ivy takes this moment to allow herself to enjoy the masculine scent, cologne?

Ivy's thoughts paused, short circuiting as Jeremiah began to ,seemingly absentmindedly, stroke her hair, clutching her smaller body tighter into his own body, as the muffled talking continued.

Ivy knew she didn't want anything romantic  with Jere, just friends. but surely, she could just enjoy this moment. however, her reprieve was short lived as the muffled talking came to a stop, as you heard what you assumed to be the angry man, stomping off, but not before Jermiah made him mumble an apology out.

"y'okay baby?" Jeremiah had to gently tug on Ivy's sleeve to grab her attention, and even then, she refused to let him see her snotty, icky, messy face.

Ivy wished she could have been strong and just walked off from the man. That's what she would've done any other day.

"how 'bout we just head on down to that little bakery I heard you talking about with Bells, yeah?" hearing the hesitation in Jeremiah's voice, you peeked at him, just a tad, over your sleeve. seeing him looking a tad nervous over your response.

he cared so much, just as much as you. so, maybe Jeremiah wasn't confident all the time. and you didn't have to be either.

"my hero.."

jeremiah just allowed ivy to be.. soft, she noticed. ivy found herself gentle and kind around him at time went on, almost as if ivy was lighter around him, and only him.

.══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
so uh .. hi? it's been a lil bit since i updated! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND so now i have lots of new inspiration to write for Jere and Ivy, so yay!!!! the next chapter will be PART 2 EEE