𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 °•*⁀➷ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

(𝟏𝟑)
❝𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙚, 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧

(𝟏𝟑)   ❝𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙚, 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 20 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙧 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨? ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
𝐈𝐕𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I know how to tie shoelaces.

He taught me how to tie my shoelaces.

the drive back home had actually been quite peaceful compared to the usual comebacks fired at me from the boy sitting beside me. and quite honestly, it was annoying me.

he had to pick if he was mean or nice to me. you can't be all back and forth whiplash type thing. just pick one.

okay yes I love comfortable silence, which might be what is happening right now. except i am not comfortable, am i highly uncomfortable with the jerk Jeremiah's moody switch from mean to nice.

am i going to have to come up with a different nickname for him?

I really hope not, jerky Jeremiah has the whole alliteration thing going for it, and it's quite catchy too.

the sudden scratchy noise from the car's dodgy radio distracts me for a moment, not again, this thing would not stop making static glitching noises on the way here I fixed the static noice on the way over, so i guess i'll just do the same thing and hope it stops the noise.

I quickly move my arm to search for channels with better service, maybe even find a song to put on.

however, my hand is quickly swatted away.

"hey, hey!" I guess jerky jeremiah is back,

"only the driver gets to touch the radio." the tanned boy dramatically waved his hand around, as if to prove his point.

I guess that means he's referring to himself as the driver in question, even though i doubt any sane person would classify him a driver with the amount of times he's almost ran over some poor civilian in the span of only like ten minutes.

"i'm just-" I reach my hand over the middle console to reach the radio for nice again, only to meet the familiarly painful sting of slaps to my wrist.

"trying to-" slaps once again shock my system as he seats away my arm, again

"why will the radio not stop making that god dam awful noise!" he throws his right arm into the air whining, while his left continues to swat my hands away.

the nerve of this boy-

"well if you would let my hand through your defence system, maybe I could help!" it takes every little bit of self restraint I have not to slap the shocked look off his face.

I can be helpful sometimes, idiot.

Without uttering a word or even looking at jeremiah, out of fear i might actually punch him, I quickly twist the radio nozel that controls the station.

Flicking over a bunch of music, none seem to peak my interest, old country music, justin bieber's yummy, until finally the sound of a man's voice fills my senses as he tells me what station i am on.

i have struck gold.

The monotone voice stemming from the radio fills the awkward silence in the car, "now here is an old favourite for this station of television classics, best friends brother from Victorious!"

I almost squeal in my seat with excitement.

even jeremiah seems mildly intrigued by the song that has brought the largest shot eating grin to my face.

it would be a crime not to sing along to this song.

I don't even question how Jeremiah is currently looking at me as I flick up the volume dial slightly too loud and listen to the musical masterpiece.

"I call you up when I know he's at home, I jump out of my skin when he picks up the phone,"

I look at jeremiah for just a second and suddenly he has his hand wrapped around my own, in a fist held up to his face, using it as a mock microphone as he sings the lyrics into my hand.

I had imagined this very scenario of my fist in his face, just a little differently.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah My best friend's brother is the one for me" We are almost screaming the words at each other by this point,

"A punk rock drummer and he's six-foot-three" Jerimah winks at me, still using my hand as a prop to his performance.

is it weird that I find this attractive?

I quickly empty those thoughts into the deep depths of the garbage bin of my brain, hopefully forgetting it forever.

The whole song goes on and I am extremely amused. Who would have thought that Jeremiah would know and be able to recite every word to a victorious song.

Jeremiah leans forward in his seat sidling as close to mine as he can, bringing his mouth to my ear so I could hear his words over the ridiculously loud music.

"Now while usually I would bash your taste in music, but this is actually quite fun." I only nod in response, yet jeremiah doesn't move his head away from mine even after the song stops and the crackly static noise returns.

And also I notice as I glance around nervously, trying to look anywhere but him, we have pulled over.

okay this is enough, if the boy doesn't move or speak in the next 10 seconds i'll drive the car myself.

as if he heard my thoughts, Jeremiah's speaks, his voice suddenly sounding a little more nervous than his usual cocky self as it fills my senses,

"this doesn't change anything just so you know,"

what?

Then his lips were on mine.

again, what?

I freeze for only a second before attempting to follow his lead,

it's probably very clear to this boy that I have never ever kissed anyone before.

Why is he kissing me?
I thought he hated me?
Do I like this?

All of my thoughts are suddenly squashed as I bring a hand up to the back of jeremiah's head to support myself, gripping his curly golden locks.

Eliciting a groan from the boy, as he somehow pushes his lips harder into mine.

I pull away, gasping out just to reiterate his previous words, "this doesn't change anything,"

"it changes nothing."

he agreed before his lips crashed into mine once again.

.══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══ 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! yay :) also add this to your reading lists for visibility <3 I KNOW! i haven't posted in a while!!! but you welcome for giving you a kiss. muah.